Are you a fan of Nutella? I know that’s a “duh” question isn’t it? It’s like asking, “Is the sky blue?”, “Is the grass green?”, or “Do moms sneak and eat chocolate when the kids are fast asleep?” I mean seriously —- everyone loves Nutella!
This week I did some Nutella recipe hunting. I dug deep into my favorite food blogs and found some decadent recipes I know you’re going to love! How could you not? Of course I threw in a few of my own Nutella recipes in case you missed them, but most of the recipes are from my blogging heroes! You know they have to be good!
So grab a jar of Nutella and pick one, two or sixteen of these recipes below and give it a go!
*Disclaimer* I will not be held responsible for any weight gain during your baking and eating process.
Eat and bake with caution.
And you know what? Right now, until April 27th, (just a few more days) there is an amazing bundle sale going on! It’s loaded with recipes, meal-planning, financial advice and much more! If you’re a homemaker of any sort, you can reap amazing knowledge and tips from this bundle! And, psst! The ebooks are only $0.30 a piece! You get over $1200 worth of goodies — ebooks, audio courses, printables — for only $29.97. Plus there are some amazing bonuses that are valued much higher than the selling price of the bundle. So, in reality, the bundle more than pays for itself! Why is it so super-cheap? Because it’s being offered to you by some of the best homemakers on the internet that truly care about getting amazing resources into other homemakers’ hands — at a super low cost.
So go ahead and check out the amazing bundle while it’s still available. And, enjoy all the fun bonuses (over $300 in value) that are included!
Ready to try out some new Nutella recipes? Ready, set, bake!
16 Nutella Recipes
- Love cupcakes? Then Chef in Training has you covered with Nutella Cupcakes with Nutella Butter-cream Frosting. Need I say more?
- Cheesecake and chocolate pie all mixed together in this Nutella Cookies and Cream Pie from Inside BruCrew Life.
- Looking for a fun snack to make your kiddos after nap? These Nutella Sandwich Cookies are the perfect, quick go-to plan!
- Want to enjoy the flavor of Nutella without heating up the oven? Try these No-bake Nutella S’mores Granola Bars from Inside BruCrew Life.
- Nutella in the morning, Nutella in the evening, Nutella at suppertime. Need a way to work Nutella into your morning meal? Try these Nutella Pancakes from Daisy Cottage Designs for a chocolately breakfast!
- Need a quick dip for a party? This Nutella Whip Dip is just the recipe you need! Ready in minutes!
- How cute are these Nutella Bites from Melissa’s Cuisine?
- Picky Palate is speaking my chocolate language with these Salted Caramel Nutella Shortbread Bars.
- After all those cookies, I think we need a healthy recipe! Here’s an Nutella Oatmeal Bar Recipe from CookinCanuck.
- Brownies and blondies! Which is your favorite? Hard to choose when you bite into these No-fuss Nutella Browned Butter Blondies.
- Love these s’mores! Chocolate and mint should be enjoyed year round, not just the holidays! Try these simple Nutella Christmas S’mores.
- Muffins are the perfect breakfast food! You’ll agree once you bite into one of these Nutella-swirled Peanut Butter Oat Muffins from A Kitchen Addiction.
- Yay for no-bake! These Nutella No-bake Cookies look irresistible from Shugary Sweets!
- Cheese and Nutella? You bet! Ricotta Cookies with Nutella look perfectly yummy!
- Mmmmmm…check out these Oatmeal Cream Pie Gooey Bars from Life Love and Sugar.
- Sandwich cookies are one of my faves! Nutella Sandwich Cookies are definitely on my to-bake list!
Which recipe are you going to try? Let us know how they turned out and share the Nutella love with your friends and neighbors!
*Affiliate links have been added to some awesome meal-planning and recipe resources!*