Are you a fan of Nutella recipes? I know that’s a “duh” question isn’t it? It’s like asking, “Is the sky blue?”, “Is the grass green?”, or “Do moms sneak and eat chocolate when the kids are fast asleep?” Seriously —- everyone loves Nutella!
This week I did some recipe hunting. I dug deep into my favorite food blogs and found some decadent recipes I know you’re going to love! How could you not? Of course I threw in a few of my own chocolatey recipes in case you missed them, but most of the recipes are from my blogging heroes! You know they have to be good!
So grab a jar of Nutella and pick one, two or sixteen of these recipes below and give it a go!
*Disclaimer* I will not be held responsible for any weight gain during your baking and eating process.
Eat and bake with caution.
Ready to try some crazy-awesome recipes? Ready, set, bake!
16 Nutella Recipes
- Love cupcakes? Then Chef in Training has you covered with Cupcakes with Butter-cream Frosting. You’ll love the chocolaty spread in the frosting — deed I say more?
- Cheesecake and chocolate pie all mixed together in this Cookies and Cream Pie from Inside BruCrew Life that features Nutella.
- Looking for a fun snack to make your kiddos after nap? These Easy Sandwich Cookies are the perfect, quick go-to plan!
- Want to enjoy the flavor of Nutella without heating up the oven? Try these No-bake S’mores Granola Bars from Inside BruCrew Life.
- Nutella in the morning, Nutella in the evening, Nutella at suppertime. Need a way to work that yummy spread into your morning meal? Try these Chocolatey Pancakes from Daisy Cottage Designs for a chocolately breakfast!
- Need a quick dip for a party? This Whip Dip is just the recipe you need! Ready in minutes!
- How cute are these Chocolate Hazelnut Bites from Melissa’s Cuisine?
- Picky Palate is speaking my chocolate language with these Salted Caramel Shortbread Bars.
- After all those cookies, I think we need a healthy recipe! Here’s an Oatmeal Bar Recipe from CookinCanuck that adds some dashes and drizzles of yummy, chocolatey goodness.
- Brownies and blondies! Which is your favorite? Hard to choose when you bite into these No-fuss Nutella Browned Butter Blondies.
- Love these s’mores! Chocolate and mint should be enjoyed year round, not just the holidays! Try these simple Nutella Christmas S’mores.
- Muffins are the perfect breakfast food! You’ll agree once you bite into one of these Chocolate-swirled Peanut Butter Oat Muffins from A Kitchen Addiction.
- Yay for no-bake! These No-bake Cookies look irresistible from Shugary Sweets!
- Cheese and Nutella? You bet! Ricotta Cookies look perfectly yummy!
- Mmmmmm…check out these Oatmeal Cream Pie Gooey Bars from Life Love and Sugar.
- Sandwich cookies are one of my faves! Chocolate Hazelnut Sandwich Cookies are definitely on my to-bake list!
Which recipe are you going to try? Let us know how they turned out and share the Nutella love with your friends and neighbors!
*Affiliate links have been added to some awesome meal-planning and recipe resources!*