Snickers Surprise Cookies
Snickers Surprise Cookies are always a big hit at our family gatherings. It’s not your normal cookie. It has a sweet, chewy surprise hidden inside.
2 sticks butter
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup light brown sugar
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
3 1/4 cups all purpose flour (sifted)
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 pkg. (13 oz) Snickers’ miniatures
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- Combine butter, peanut butter and sugars using a mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add eggs and vanilla until thoroughly combined. To this mixture add the salt and baking soda. Lastly, add the flour slowly until a soft dough forms.
- Let the dough chill for a short time. Meanwhile, unwrap all the snickers.
- Remove dough from refrigerator, Divide into 1 tablespoon pieces. Make a ball of dough in your hand and then press with your thumb to make an indention for the snickers.
- Place snickers in the center of each piece of dough and pull the dough together forming a ball around each snickers candy.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 300 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove cookies from cookie sheet and let cool. Now you may drizzle a little chocolate coating over each cookie. When chocolate has hardened they are ready to serve.
Post shared at: