It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that I am a fan of Nutella. My family eats it on pancakes and definitely in dozens of desserts! Today, I am super-excited to share with you a crazy easy nutella cookie recipe that comes with an amazing nutella, cheesecake dip. The cookie is perfectly soft, not to sweet and doesn’t have any baking soda or baking powder aftertaste. The cookies also bake up beautifully smooth!
I made these the other week and they were gobbled up fast. I am constantly being begged to make them again! It’s hard to say no, when they are super-easy to make! Really, sometimes making cookies can be a messy, tedious process, but not these cookies. They are perfect for the busy mom who happens to be a nutella fan like me!
I know it’s hard, but you want to make sure that you use that extra nutella sitting in the jar for an amazing dip to sink these cookies in. I know it’s reeaaaaaaaaallly tough not to just dig in to the last bits of the nutella, but you’ll thank me if you exercise self-control and make a dip with the remaining yumminess!
Now, do you want super-soft cookies? OK — don’t skip any steps! Yes, actually knead your dough very gently for about two minutes, and when you add flour, do it 1/3 cup at a time. Don’t just dump all the flour in there because you want to take a short-cut! Hey, this recipe is a short-cut! :)
Do you have cookie exchanges and parties coming up? Of course you do! These cookies are perfect for that! Garnish the cookies or the dip with powdered sugar or crushed peppermint for an added holiday touch. I would have done that too, but I am all out of peppermint — sniff, sniff!
Enjoy this super-easy recipe and be sure to come back and let me know how much you and your family loved it! It always makes me smile when a reader comes back and says, “Wow! I loved this recipe and so did my family!” Don’t forget to share this recipe with friends and family too!
Crazy Easy Nutella Cookies With Nutella Dip
- 13 oz Nutella
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 XL egg
- 1 3/4 cups self-rising flour
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup nutella
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat nutella, butter and egg in large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Slowly, add flour — 1/3 cup at a time.
- Knead cookie dough gently for two minutes.
- Roll into quarter-sized balls and place on parchment lined cookie sheet. Place cookies about one inch apart.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Remove from oven and let completely cool before removing from pan.
- Beat all dip ingredients together in medium-sized mixing bowl until smooth and creamy. Refrigerate until ready to serve.