Garland with Christmas Trees?! Yes, Please!
One of my favorite parts of Christmas is creating crafts with the kids!
But since Christmas is bustling with activities, we need simple crafts and less-mess crafts!
Enter DIY Christmas Tree Garland.
Our little volunteers were awed by the colors on the Christmas trees!
Since this was a no-mess craft, kids can work independently on painting and coloring while a busy mom gets other duties done!
Think busy bags, but better!
Or, mom can hop right in and make some Christmas tree garlands herself!
Whatever your holiday schedule looks like, you can make this easy-peasy craft fit right in!
This Christmas Tree Garland is Colorful!
Coloring every paper tree made these Christmas garlands POP with color!
And using paper clips and burlap ribbon make this craft easy-peasy, no stress and safe for the kids!
Making our own Christmas decorations truly helps us create holiday memories together.
It’s a unique way to let kids take part in decorating your home for the holidays!
Look at those smiles — Christmas decorating accomplished!
And it was mess-free, stress-free and super-fun!
Ready to learn how to make this simple garland?
DIY Christmas Tree Garland Craft for Kids
- Christmas Tree Cookie cutter for tracing (Or draw your own tree)
- burlap ribbon
- tiny clothespins
- Favorite markers or crayons
- Trace and cut out 2 1/2 inch Christmas trees (Kids should be supervised while cutting or parents can do the cutting)
- Color the Christmas trees.
- Attach the paper Christmas trees to burlap ribbon with tiny clothespins.
- Display in your home during the holidays!