Thanks to Procter & Gamble for inspiring me to share this Christmas diaper tree with you!
Don’t you LOVE to celebrate the arrival of babies? Make a baby shower super special by creating this gorgeous, super-easy Christmas diaper tree! Don’t worry if you’re not crafty — it’s a cinch to put together!
I love crafts that require a few materials — just like this one! This diy diaper tree won’t require a trip to your local craft store. You probably have a few spools of big ribbons sitting around your house — it’s the holidays right?
To make your special mommy and baby super-happy, make sure you only use Pampers! You want all babies to enjoy their first Christmas, right? A leak-proof Christmas is a happy Christmas! Who’s with me?!
And a holiday baby shower definitely needs a holiday diaper tree, don’t you think? Holiday baby showers are the best! Everyone is already in a celebrating type of mood. Plus, you can just bring along traditional holiday goodies to the shower. Easy-peasy baby shower planning! And I bet all the mommies coming to the baby shower want a leak-proof time too! So you know they’re going to diaper they’re baby in Pampers. As my sister-in-law always said about her babies, “We PAMPER our babies!” ;0)
Oooh! And for you budget-savvy moms out there, you can snag a Pampers value box of diapers for $10 off until December 10. This offer is good in-store only. Oh, and let’s sweeten the deal even more — from 12/20 to 1/7 you’ll receive a free $10 gift card with a purchase of ANY Pampers super pack of diapers! That will help out with some last minute Christmas shopping, don’t ya think?! And there’s a giveaway you can enter at the end of this post! Don’t forget to check it out!
On to creating this super-cute diaper tree that will make any mom smile! Who doesn’t love a Christmas tree during the holidays — especially if it’s made out of Pampers diapers?!
Easy Christmas Diaper Tree
- Pampers Diapers (I used about 60 size 3 diapers)
- small clear or white elastic bands
- large festive ribbon
- clear scotch tape
- 8 oz baby bottle
- Starting with the open end of each diaper, roll up each diaper and secure with an elastic band.
- Take your ribbon and tie 3 different sized circles for the desired size of the tiers, (Large, medium, and small) and leave excess ribbon on the ends to tie a bow.
- Hold one side of the ribbon circle up so you can fill it with some of the rolled up diapers.
- Once it is full enough for the diapers to stay, flip it back down so you can see the top of the diapers. You will probably need to stick in a few more diapers to make sure the circle is tight. Do this with all 3 ribbon circles.
- Stick the baby bottle into the middle of the largest circle. Some of the bottle should sticking out of the top. Place the medium diaper circle on top of the large one. The top of the bottle should be stuck in the middle of the medium circle.
- Add another diaper in the middle, on top of the bottle, to fill the hole. Put the smallest circle on top of that. You will need to add another diaper into the middle of the small circle. That will be the top of your “tree.”
- Once your diapers are positioned like you want them to be, tie bows with the leftover ribbon on all 3 tiers. Cut the ends if you need to.
- To make the star on top: position your fingertips as if they were the 5 points of a star (middle finger being the top of the star…almost in a claw-like pose) take some ribbon and wrap it around and between your fingers in no particular pattern (just not from one finger to the one beside it.) The goal is to make a star pattern with the ribbon weaving between your fingers. When you are done, stick the end of the ribbon through the middle and tape the star to the top of your “tree.”
Now, admire your gorgeous diaper tree and get ready to show it off to the new mommy-to-be in your life!
Have you ever made a diaper tree before? I’d love to see it! Share your image with us on Facebook!
To make your Pamper holidays even sweeter, you can enter this giveaway to win one pack of Pampers wipes and one $25 Babies “R” Us gift card. Follow Babies R Us on Facebook to enter! When you see the “leave a blog post comment” just click “I commented!” At the present time our comments are turned off. We are in the process of turning them back on. You can still enter by following Babies R Us and Pampers in the giveaway! For all the nitty-gritty details, visit the Rafflecoper below!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Procter & Gamble.