Everyone Needs this Thanksgiving Planner!
Two months before Thanksgiving I start brainstorming. And these pumpkin cinnawaffles always help the Thanksgiving planning spirit kick in! Try them…you’ll see!
Some people may think two months is a little overkill for Thanksgiving planning, but it’s not for a mom who’s got so many responsibilities.
Especially if you’re the hostess — gulp!
We average about 40-50 people at our house every Thanksgiving.
That’s a lot of plates, napkins and cups to wash! ;0)
And that’s a lot of mouths to feed with some amazing Thanksgiving food.
How in the world can one mom plan all this when life is still happening?
School doesn’t stop.
Dishes still pile up.
Floors still get sticky.
Laundry still has to be done —- but it’s definitely much easier with this sanity-saving laundry tip.
Meals still have to be cooked.
Kids still have to be bathed and tucked tightly in their beds.
But it’s only once a year, so we do take off a few days prior to Thanksgiving to get our house all decorated, clean and all our Thanksgiving pies baked ahead!
This ultimate FREE Thanksgiving Day Planner helps to get it done!
It’s there to keep you on track when you’re barely able to remember your own phone number..;0)
It’s there to keep you organized and make sure you don’t forget anything important during the Thanksgiving season.
You can grab the Thanksgiving Planner By clicking the image below!
If you’re a HUGE fan of Thanksgiving, we’ve also got some fun, games and recipes you can check out!
Planning Thanksgiving Day
Games and Crafts for Thanksgiving
- Paper Pumpkin Craft — perfect for easy home decor or a simple craft for the kids!
- Chalkboard pumpkins. These are cute for decor and SUPER fun for the kids! A great way to practice spelling too!
- Printable Pumpkin Twister Game — a fun one that will keep the kids giggling!
- Thanksgiving Minute to Win It Games — these only take a minute to play!
Favorite Recipes for Thanksgiving
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake — this one has a brown butter crust that’s amazing!
- Pumpkin Dessert Lasagna — A fun, almost no bake dessert!
- Pumpkin cookies — because every holiday needs cookies!
- Simple Turkey Gravy — this recipe uses the dripping from the turkey to make an amazing gravy perfect for your holiday table.
And my favorite part?
You can print it out year after year — it’s not just for this Thanksgiving, it’s for every Thanksgiving!
Just click the image below to grab yours!
Thanksgiving is our family’s favorite holiday, but it takes a lot of planning, time and energy to pull off an amazing Thanksgiving!
Our entire family gets involved with Thanksgiving day prep.
Baking pies, deep cleaning, decorating, hanging banners, planning games…
I would be lost without notes, planners, apps and family helping me to keep all the details straight!
Do you need help too?
Free Thanksgiving Planner Every Busy Mom Needs
What’s included in this planner?
- An advanced planning section for up to one month prior to Thanksgiving.
- A meal planning section
- A guest list section (including a small section to pencil in what eachnguest is bringing — this is so helpful for me!)
- shopping list
- Cooking schedule
- Thanksgiving Day activity schedule
- Daily thanks section
- Black Friday planner
I think that about covers ALL the Thanksgiving details a busy mom needs to know, right?!
Enjoy the Thanksgiving season and download, print and start planning your family’s Thanksgiving festivities!
Happy Thanksgiving, moms! <3 If you want a Christmas printable planner, write me and let me know! I'll try to get one to all of you soon!