Paper bags…they’re not just for bagging lunch!
Crafters discovered years ago how a paper bag can come to life and make a little child giggle, laugh and grin!
Paper bag crafts (like these paper bag scarecrows) are a huge hit with the kids!
They’re simple, super-cute and seem to get more fun during the crafting process! <3
Ready to begin a crafting adventure with your students or child?
Pick two or three and start crafting!
Psst — I highly recommend the paper bag scarecrows — wink, wink!
Paper Bag Crafts Kids Love
- Printable Farm Paper Bag Puppets from Look! We’re Learning are perfect for spur-of-the moment puppet shows!
- Paper Bag Book Craft from Teach Beside Me is perfect for the kid who loves to red. I have four kids who would squeal for these!
- Stuffed Hearts Fine Motor Skills Craft from School Time Snippets are the perfect choice for little fingers!
- Paper Bag Puppet Art from Fantastic Fun and Learning is the perfect way to mix arts and crafts for preschoolers!
- DIY Satchel from Buggy and Buddy is a fun choice for a scavenger hunt!
- Paper Bag Apple Craft from A Dab of Glue Will Do is my top pick for apple fans!
- Paper Bag Kite Craft from Somewhat Simple is here just in time to celebrate Mary Poppins. Let’s go fly a kite…up to the highest sky! :)
- Paper Bag Nests from Happy Hooligans are adorable for teaching about birds and science!
- Simple Paper Bag Doll Craft from Laughing Kids Learn creates a unique doll for pretend tea parties!
- DIY Nature Journal from Edventures with Kids is great to make during teh fall season!
- Paper Bag Scarecrows from Pint-sized Treasures are totally cute for Wizard of Oz fans!
- Where The Wild Things Are Masks from Red Ted Art would make a safari themed day or party even more fun!
- Stuffed Paper Apples from Buggy and Buddy
- Paper Bag Jelly Fish from Crafts on Sea is perfect for under-the-sea studies!
- Joseph and the Coat of Many Color Puppet from PreKinders is the perfect paper bag craft to explain the classic story of Joseph!
- Paper Bag Tree from Crafts by Amanda
- Paper Sack Pinata from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom is a fun one to try during a Mexican themed unit study or even on a Mexican themed family night!
- Thankful Turkey Book from B-Inspired Mom is completely adorable for the kids table at Thanksgiving!
- Paper Bag Octopus Craft from Kids Activities Blog definitely gets a lot of giggles!
- Paper Bag Tiara from Happy Hooligans is princess worthy!
Native American Vest from School Time Snippets
creates some fun fall decor for the classroom!
is super simple and fun!
Which crafts will you try first? Don’t forget the number rule of crafting — HAVE FUN!
Worry about the time and mess later, but during the crafting process learn to let go, have fun and GIGGLE with the kids!