Kids love rainbows, don’t they? These rainbow paper plate crafts are the perfect choice of craft for a busy teacher or mom who has little time to spare. With just a teeny bit of materials, you and your rainbow-loving kid can make any craft in this list!
Why did I choose paper plate crafts? Because almost every mom has a few paper plates sitting in her cupboard. And you know why, right? Because moms are smart.
They know that days will come when there is little time to wash dishes.
Maybe a child is sick or the family has planned extra activities that week.
Either way,paper plates are so common that I hope many of you won’t even have to make a trip to the store to grab supplies. Just open your cabinets and kitchen drawers!
Rainbow Paper Plate Crafts
- Colorful construction paper and cotton balls make this craft a cinch to make!
- This ever-so-cute paper plate craft is refrigerator worthy!
- This rainbow paper plate twirler is not your typical craft — that’s why I love it! Super-cool, fun and unique!
- Tissue paper make this paper plate craft burst with colors of the rainbow!
- This rainbow craft is bound to get loads of giggles from toddlers and preschoolers. Head on over to check out the creative craft!
- Awww…..only one word describes this simple craft — CUTE!
- Take rainbow crafts to the next level with mosaic twist.
- Gorgeous, colorful yarn make the colors on rainbow craft really pop!
- My kids would love this version of a rainbow paper plate craft.
- Ooooh! My girls would love all the glitter in this this sun and rainbow craft.
- You’ll definitely want to save this picture perfect craft when you’re finished!
Which one will you choose first? Why not make two or three? You can never have too many rainbows, right?