This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PowerToThePen #PilotYourLife #CollectiveBias
Simple, hand-lettered cards always add an “I appreciate you” touch to any gift!
And they’re super easy.
So easy kids can create them for the special teacher in their lives.
With beautiful strokes of the pen, we’re creating hand-lettered cards to gift to teachers at the start of a new school year.
Pairing the hand-lettered cards with a few pens — or a whole pack — makes this a perfect gift idea.
This project is a simple way for moms and kids to take a few minutes to show teachers a thoughtful gesture of appreciation during the “back to school” season!
Whether your intended recipient is a classroom teacher, Sunday school teacher, piano teacher or a homeschool co-op teacher this is a cute gift idea that any educator will appreciate.
Thoughtful gifts are definitely welcome, but isn’t it wonderful when a gift is also practical?
Teachers constantly need pens!
They’re frequently grading quizzes, tests and homework.
Writing little notes to parents.
And writing thank you notes for all the teacher appreciation gifts — wink, wink!
Any educator will love that you chose to give the #1 selling gel ink brand in America!
The G2® Pens by Pilot Pen with their smooth writing gel ink and fun colors are sure to make any teacher smile.
The G2® Mini Pens by Pilot Pen are just as bright and fun — only in cute, mini form!
What’s a teacher gift without a handmade tag or card?
Adding our hand-lettered notes and tags makes gifting these pens a memorable occasion!
And guess what?
You don’t even have to be an expert at hand-lettering to create these beautiful creations.
We like to keep activities and crafts super simple for parents and kids!
You can grab a super simple template that takes the guesswork out of creating hand-lettered tags and notes with your G2® Pens.
Is it just me or do educators love puns?
My husband and I are homeschool parents and both of us were school teachers many moons ago.
And guess what?
We love puns too!
They always give us the giggles — even when they’re so punny it’s pitiful!
With expressions like “write on” and “stu-PEN-dous,” these tags are perfect to give to a teacher who needs some extra puns to laugh about!
Here’s how we put together these hand-lettered cards!
How to Create Simple, Hand-lettered Teacher Appreciation Cards
- G2® Fine Assorted Gel Pens by Pilot Pen (A pack for you to use and new packs for your recipients. We got ours at Target.)
- printable template
- ribbon, yarn, or twine
- hole punch (optional)
- Download the gift tag template. Print as many as you need.
- Cut the tags out.
- One of the tags has been left blank giving you the option to hand-letter your own message on it. To make things super easy, the other three tags have messages already written out. Simply trace and color along the gray lines to make cute hand-lettered cards. You can even get the kids involved in this step.
- Tie a few pens together with a tag or attach a tag to a whole pack. The choice is yours! A hole punch makes it easier to attach the tags.
- Give the card and pen sets to the deserving teachers you know.
Now it’s your turn!
Grab an amazing G2® Gel Pen and hand-letter your own cards for your child’s teachers. Here’s a coupon for you to do just that!
It’s a great way to tap into your creative side while also spreading a little kindness!