Being a sahm is one of the best jobs in the world! I love that I get to be there for all my kid’s firsts and am also there to help my husband throughout the day. I always dreamed of surprising my kids with a plate of cookies, and now I can!
But one of the toughest things about being a sahm is the lack of spending money. Since we have no outside source of income, holidays, school supplies, new clothes and other items can become stressful thoughts. It helps if we have some income on the side to help out in those specific times. Moms, today I want to introduce you to a way that many moms are making an income from home. Sometimes they do it during naptime or bedtime, or even while waiting at the doctor’s or dentist’s office. It doesn’t take added supplies or travel expenses; it just takes you sharing your thoughts and opinions.
Ten years ago I remember getting surveys on the phone constantly, and no one paid me. Now, companies are willing to pay you to get your honest feedback so they can make their products better and more appealing to their targeted audience. And many of those companies are targeting moms with kids — toy companies, the clothing industry, baby food suppliers, top formula brands, diaper companies and the list goes on!
Take a few moments and scan through this list and see which companies best fit your situation. And remember, it’s always free to sign-up for surveys and you can always opt out if you decide it’s not the right fit for you!
19 Easy Ways Moms Can Make Money From Home — NOW!
- Survey Spot. Rewards include cash, Amazon gift cards, game points, donations to your favorite charities, and more. The minimum cash out for Paypal is $10 and only $5 for Amazon gift cards.
- Panda Research. Receive up to $50 per offer. Daily updated list of offers. You can also refer your friends and receive additional rewards.
- NPD Group – VIP Voice DOI – Women.Confirmed panelists will be entered into a sweepstakes upon joining and will have additional chances to win cash and other great prizes, with each survey taken.
- Nielsen Home Scan Consumer Panel. For residents of Canada only. You will receive a hand-held scanner designed to read bar codes on items that you purchase. It only takes a few minutes to scan before putting your purchases away. Then, once a week, the scanner transmits your purchase data to Nielsen (free of charge). Points are given to you upon completion for which you can purchase items from the company’s catalogue.
- Angus Reid Forum. Only open to Canadian residents. As a member you will make your opinion count in boardrooms, government and the media. Earn survey dollars redeemable for cheques, Aeroplan Miles, Amazon gift cards or charity.
- Opinion Outpost.Take surveys to give your opinion and shape the future. Rewards include cash, Amazon gift cards, game points, donations to your favorite charities, and more. The minimum cash out for Paypal is $10 and only $5 for Amazon gift cards.
- Unique Rewards. This is an effective and fascinating way to earn some extra cash without leaving your home. This company has been around since 2003 and has proven their loyalty, reliability and first-class support to their members.
- Points to Shop. Earn free rewards and points from shopping! Now, that’s a FUN job! Sign up now and get 250 free points which are redeemable on Amazon!
- PineCone Research. This company conducts on-line interviews with consumers from all walks of life to obtain their opinions about new products. It’s easy and fun to see and evaluate new product ideas in the comfort of your own home. You will earn points for each completed product survey, which can be exchanged for cash and other rewards. PLUS you will be automatically entered into a bi-weekly Sweepstakes to win additional cash prizes for your time. Each interview usually takes 15-20 minutes of your time. Plus, you are free to leave the panel at any time should you choose to do so.
- Vindale Research. Get paid to review products. Join the finest minds in consumer research and change the world one product at a time. Share your unique opinion and get paid for it!
- Send Earnings. Earn cash by reading emails, taking surveys, playing games, shopping online and redeeming coupons.
- E Poll Survey Panel. Express yourself! Take Surveys with E-Poll & earn rewards.
- Quick Rewards. Founded in 2002, QuickRewards.net is a rewards program like no other. There are no minimum required to cash out. PayPal payments are processed daily and customer service is fast and personal. You can also sign up under veteran members to earn even faster!
- MySurvey. Join a group of consumers from throughout the United States who influence future products and services by volunteering to participate in consumer research. By sharing your opinions about products and services, you are rewarded with reward Points to redeem for cash and merchandise.
- Springboard America. Speak up on what affects your daily life — from products to politics. By joining Springboard, one of America’s leading online research communities, you’ll become eligible to receive invitations to surveys, earn Survey Dollars and help shape America’s future!
- Memolink. These surveys allows the user to earn rewards by taking surveys online. Users can get rewarded with cash, gift cards, or donate to charity. Memolink partners with reputable market research companies to deliver fun and easy surveys.
- Shopper’s Voice. Speak your mind. Make a difference. Earn rewards. You will be eligible for exclusive rewards like free samples, money-saving coupons and special offers tailor-made for you.
- Swagbucks Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called “Swag Bucks”, which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise. Things like PayPal and Amazon gift cards, toys, clothes, collectibles, games, electronics and more… Swagbucks.com is a 100% free, no strings attached, free prizes, no shipping charges, no membership fees.
- Toluna.Get rewarded for surveys and polls
Have you had success with surveys? I would love to hear about it in the comments!
*Affiliate links have been added as a money-making resource for moms.