Have you ever had those moments when you thought, “Why haven’t I made these for years?!” That totally happened to me about a month ago. I started making stove-top quesadillas and couldn’t stop! They were easy, yummy and made the perfect lunch for our busy family. This salami, pepperoni and cream cheese quesadilla recipe is one of my faves. Who said quesadillas had to be Mexican flavors only?
My kids love it when I made quesadillas for an easy family lunch. They get to choose their own cheeses, meats and condiments!
They also get to layer all the meat, cheese and tortillas all by themselves. Then they wait for me to cook them and then they gobble them up in just a few minutes!
One reason why I love this recipe is because it’s ready in minutes and is a no-fuss, less-mess meals! I’d rather spend my time cuddling, playing or folding laundry then hours in the kitchen. Who’s with me?!
For lunch or diner today, pile on select meats, and cheeses until you create the perfect quesadilla for your family.
Don’t forget, quesadillas are also travel-friendly. Whether you enjoy these quesadillas at home or on-the-go, you won’t be disappointed. In fact, I am almost positive you will become a lifer in the quesadilla fan club!
The recipe below is in super-easy, printable format! Enjoy!
Super-easy, Salami, Pepperoni and Cheese Quesadillas
- 2 flour tortillas
- 2 sliced of pepperoni, diced
- 2 slices of salami, diced
- 1 Tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon cheddar cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Spread cream cheese on top of one flour tortilla.
- Sprinkle diced meats on top of cream cheese.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Sprinkle seasonings on top.
- Place other tortilla on top to create one quesadilla.
- In large skillet, place two tablespoons cooking oil and heat on medium-high. Gently place quesadilla in pan and cook until lightly browned, approximately one minute. Gently flip onto other side and cook until slightly brown.
- Remove from heat and cut into wedges. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g