This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RWKsinglefruit #CollectiveBias
Sipping on a glass of glittery, sparkling cherry lemonade helps me relax after a crazy-busy day!
And this drink even more fun because it’s served in a chilled glass coated with edible glitter.
Red. Edible. Glitter.
Have you had a busy mom day?
I bet you have!
A day filled with piles of laundry, dirty dishes, and plenty of other demands.
You probably spent the day being a chauffeur, nurse, teacher, cook, mediator, and many other roles that collectively make up being a mom.
What a day!
I know that being a mom is super rewarding and you love it.
But at the end of the day, you are tired and just need a chance to catch your breath and relax.
What better way to relax than by pouring yourself a glass of Sparkling Cherry Lemonade?
Just look at it!
How can you not smile looking at such a fun drink?
It’s a refreshen reward for your super-mom day!
You absolutely deserve to treat yourself.
Why not enjoy this exciting drink with an episode of your favorite television show.
Hey, you could even draw yourself a hot bath and enjoy it there.
The goal is self-care.
Take some time to make and enjoy something special that’s just for you!
For this recipe, I picked up a bottle of R. W. Knudsen Organic Just Tart Cherry Juice along with fresh lemons and the other ingredients I needed from Target.
Hey, just a visit to Target is a “mom staycation” in and of itself. Right?!
The Organic Just Tart Cherry Juice we’re using in this recipe for Cherry Lemonade is one of the juices from the line of R.W. Knudsen Family® Single Fruit Juices.
These single-fruit, unsweetened, 100% juices are undiluted to provide the maximum taste associated with each respective fruit.
They’re also USDA Organic with all-natural ingredients.
It’s a juice of the utmost quality making it the perfect way to treat yourself.
You’ve taken care of everyone else today. Now it’s your turn.
I wish we could sit down together and chat about your day.
I’d pour you a tall glass of this delicious cherry lemonade and we’d just sip, talk, and relax.
I know that’s not quite possible, but I can do the next best thing.
I’m sharing my recipe for this refreshing Sparkling Cherry Lemonade with you.
Now you can make some for yourself or even for a group of your mommy friends!
Life really does feel like a bowl of cherries with this refreshing cherry lemonade.
For an added touch of fun, I sugared the rim of the glass in red, edible glitter.
Who doesn’t love glitter — especially when it’s edible.
Am I right?!
Yes, this drink made with fresh lemons and Organic Just Tart Cherry Juice from the line of R.W. Knudsen Family® Single Fruit Juices is sure to be one you’ll want to enjoy again and again!
This easy drink recipe is one that lends itself to several creative modifications.
In the mood for cranberries instead of cherries, turn it into a Cranberry Lemonade by using the R. W. Knudsen Organic Just Cranberry Juice instead!
And I should definitely let you know that you can save 25% off any R. W. Knudsen Juice with Cartwheel through 09-01. Check out this great offer here!
You can also change up the color of the edible glitter and use your very favorite color or just one you have handy in your baking cabinet.
You don’t want to leave the glitter off though.
It’s a BIG part of what makes this drink fun!
Ready to treat yourself to a glass of this delicious Sparkling Cherry Lemonade?
Print the recipe below!
Glittery Sparkling Cherry Lemonade
- 32 oz. cherry juice (I used R. W. Knudsen Organic Just Tart Cherry Juice)
- 4 large fresh lemons
- 1 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sparkling water
- edible glitter
- Start out by making a simple syrup. Pour 2 cups water into a small pot and add one cup sugar.
- Heat it to a boil while stirring periodically.
- Remove from heat once it reaches a gentle boil and the sugar has dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Roll your lemons across a hard surface to make them easier to juice. Slice each one in half.
- Squeeze and strain the juice from the lemons into a pitcher.
- Add 2 cups sparkling water to the pitcher. (You can substitute the sparkling water with filtered water if you prefer the drink to be less fizzy.)
- Pour a small amount of edible glitter onto a plate.
- Use one of the juiced lemons to moisten the rim of a glass. Dip the glass rim into the edible glitter to coat it. You can even place the glass in the freezer to chill while you are finishing the rest of the drink.
- Once the syrup has cooled, pour it into the pitcher with the lemon juice mixture.
- Combine your homemade lemonade with a bottle of cherry juice.
- Pour the cherry lemonade into the sugared glass. Top with ice, lemon garnish, and a fun straw. Sip and enjoy!