My name is Alison and I am a busy mom who’s addicted to muffins.
And cranberry cheesecake muffins? They’ll make you a muffin addict too — wink, wink!
There. I said it. Whew!
And since I’m admitting my addiction, I might as well share a favorite muffin recipe of mine — cranberry cheesecake muffins!
Oh, and if you’re a HUGE berry fan, definitely take a few second and check out these AMAZING berry recipes!
But it takes special, extrordinary muffins be only “addiction” list.
Think the “A” list of the muffin world.
And only those muffins get mentioned and photographed for my blog.
They’re that special — wink, wink!
But, if you need even more cheesecake added to your adventurous life, definitely check out this double layer, pumpkin cheesecake.
It’s ahh-mazing, ya’ll.
And these muffins have a fun, “secret” ingredient that you probably have sitting in your family’s cupboard!
Remember these blueberry cheesecake muffins? < em>Mmm-hmmm….I sure do.
They have a crunchy granola topping that makes them extra indulgent.
I went with that same muffin inspiration and created a cranberry cheesecake muffin version with an even crazier topping — Great Grains® Cranberry Almond Crunch.
With hints of cranberry, crunchy almonds, and flakey multigrain clusters, Great Grains® Cranberry Almond Crunch cereal puts a BERRY delicious spin on your favorite muffin recipe!
And I’ll let you in on a busy mom meal-planning hack of mine that has become a huge time-saver for me.
But promise you’ll share it with all your mom friends too!
Life-changing mom hack:
Make muffins the night before if you know you’ll have a crazy morning.
Morning workouts, showers, quiet time and replying to emails can all leave little space for preparing breakfast.
That’s why using the quiet, slower-paced evening can be a huge stress-free, time-saving option for moms!
Oh, and cranberry fans will love this lazy breakfast idea too — cranberry granola bars!
Live smarter, not harder….right?! ;0)
Imagine waking up and knowing a yummy breakfast muffin is already prepared and ready-to-eat.
You may even have time to enjoy a cup of coffee with it — yay for that perk!
And don’t worry — these muffins please just about anyone.
They ALL love these adorable muffins!
Creamy cheesecake yumminess hides inside each hearty muffin.
No more tummies growling before lunch time!
Muffins are a fun and yummy way to get school mornings started off right!
And muffins are easily portable if you need a “to go” breakfast or snack!
Go ahead, preheat your oven and create a cheesecake muffin masterpiece for you and your family today!
Want more recipes?
Join our Fave Recipes for Families Facebook group!
And be sure to check out our new recipe book 30 Crazy-Easy Desserts Moms and Kids LOVE!
Easy Cranberry Cheesecake Muffins
Cranberries and cheesecake are all swirled together and tucked inside a super soft muffin to create these perfectly perfect cranberry cheesecake muffins!
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs, separated
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries, rinsed and patted dry
- 1/4 cups honey
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Great Grains Cranberry Almond Crunch Cereal
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In large bowl, cream butter and one cup sugar until light and fluffy. Add two eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in milk.
- In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and cinnamon; add to creamed mixture just until moistened.
- Fill 16 greased or paper-lined muffin cups one-fourth full.
- For filling, in another bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar and one egg until smooth.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Add a tablespoon of cheesecake into the center of each muffin before baking.
- Stir crushed cereal into 1/4 cup of honey until completely incorporated.
- Spoon one teaspoon of cereal mixture on top of each muffin and gently press the granola into the muffin.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let muffins cool for about 10 minutes before removing from muffin pans.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g