Cranberries, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries — and so many more berries are found in these fun and awesome berry recipes! I scoured the web to find the best of the best. Smoothies, cheesecakes, muffins and more! Don’t ever worry about what you’re going to do with all your favorite berries again. You’re sure to find at least 10 recipes you’ll use over and over again!
You know what I love about this list of recipes? It’s made up of mom cooks — just like you! We know what our families love, and if our families love our recipes, we share them with you!
I personally keep in touch with many of the creators of the recipes below. They are super-involved moms that love to spend time whipping up something fresh and new in the kitchen. So you know these will be some of your fave berry recipes to date. Why? Because you can trust moms who love to cook!
Do you have a favorite berry recipe? Be sure to share it with us on social media! We love to find new and exciting recipes!
Enjoy the following drool-worthy list of some super-awesome berry recipes. YUM!
25 Awesome Berry Recipes
- Looking for an easy cobbler? Meaningful Mama whips up this berry cobbler with only four ingredients!
- These Very Berry Popsicles are perfect for warmer weather. Kids AND adults love them!
- Who wants cheesecake? Let’s start with this amazing raspberry cheesecake recipe.
- I am in LOVE with breakfast cookies. These Cranberry Breakfast Cookies should hit the spot!
- Fruit pizza? You bet! Check out this awesome recipe that piles on the berries!
- Take berry desserts up a notch with this Raspberry Dessert.
- Want a great start to your day? This berry-filled smoothie should get it done!
- Did you know that berries taste absolutely amazing inside a fluffy crescent roll? It’s true! Just try this recipe and you’ll see!
- Nothing refreshes a busy mom on a warm day like a fresh glass of Wild Blueberry Lemonade.
- Mmmmm…cheesecake in a pop sounds so tempting!
- Bring on the Strawberry Shortcake Popsicles!.
- Need any easy, kind-of cheating way to whip up a blueberry pie? Try this almost homemade recipe!
- This recipe has been crazy popular. It’s Easy Strawberry Refrigerator Cake.
- Serve up strawberry shortcake the fun way with these Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs.
- An interesting twist on flavors — Blueberry Cheesecake Pancake Sandwiches.
- I absolutely love these Blueberry Streusel Bars.
- Not a lot of time in the morning to cook breakfast? Try Strawberry Overnight Oatmeal.
- I’m a sucker for tiramisu! This Easy Chocolate Raspberry Tiramisu is calling my name!
- These No Bake Black Forest Cheesecake Squares are luxurious and romantic! Perfect blend of sweet and tangy!
- Add some berries to your fave treats when you make Strawberry-filled, Chocolate-dipped Kirspie Treats.
- A fun, from scratch twist to your typical shortcake in this Strawberry Lemonade Shortcake recipe.
- Oooh! These Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffins look like they would be a great hit with the kids!
- I’ll take some Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting!
- Frozen Coconut Berry Pie sounds out of this world amazing — and easy!
- How gorgeous is this Blueberry Cheesecake Galette?