Our easy Italian skillet recipe inspired this version!
Life gets crazy being mom, right?
This easy Italian chicken pasta recipe is ready in 15 minutes and is hearty, cheesy and one of my go-to meals.
I know I can always toss together this meal on a “I need a break but my family needs to eat” night.
Which is several times during busy school nights!
Please tell me I’m not the only one who has those!
My family actually looks forward to those nights because they know there’s a 40% chance they’ll be digging into this hearty, cheesy meal!
I bet you’re wondering how in the world this recipe is ready in fifteen minutes!
I’m so glad you wondered!
Here’s how: I use Campbell’s® Condensed Tomato Soup to create a super thick and yummy sauce. Campbell’s® Condensed Tomato Soup is always a super-quick option for busy families! So many ways you can use that beautiful can of soup!
Then I use Swanson® Premium Chicken so there’s no cutting, dicing or thawing in order to add meaty protein to our meal!
It’s ready-to-eat and heart-healthy!
We also add a can of diced tomatoes for a chunky twist to our sauce!
And again, this recipe requires no prepping, no chopping and no dicing.
See why this mom loves it?
Always feel free to add extra garlic and more “heat” if your family likes chicken pasta extra spicy!
We won’t judge. :)
With those simple tweaks this easy meal idea is ready in 15 minutes — or less! Find some more Campbell Soup Company recipe inspiration here.
And for cheese fans, you’re going to love how the sauce is bubbling with Parmesan cheese!
Adding a thick layer of mozzarella on top really gets the “oohs” and “ahh” from my hungry family!
And guess what?
All the cooking mess can stay in one single pot. Y
ou want to hug me now, don’t you?!
Yep — that means less mess and a quick and yummy meal so your family can soar through the school year!
Grab the recipe below!
- 4 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 12.5 oz can Swanson® premium chicken
- 2 10 3/4 oz cans Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Tomato Soup
- 1 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon chicken seasoning or chicken bouillon
- 1 cups water
- 3/4 cups Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- In large skillet, prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to skillet.
- Stir in all ingredients , reserving 1 cup of mozzarella cheese for topping.
- Cook on medium-high heat until boiling and reduce heat and simmer on low for three minutes.
- Now, sprinkle remaining one cup of mozzarella cheese on top and cook on low until cheese is melted. Garnish with additional Parsley or Italian seasoning.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g