Love those no-bake desserts during spring and summer? Yep, me too. That’s why I had to share these frozen cookies and cream cheesecake bites. They’re too yummy to keep a secret!
My hubby’s fave dessert is cheesecake. That’s one reason why I get super creative with no bake cheesecakes. For instance, this peanut butter cheesecake that boasts of a pretzel crust is a little off the normal cheesecake path, but it’s amazingly delicious. I’ve found no-bake cheesecakes be some of themes versatile recipes ontheplanwet! Don’t be afraid to try some fun and creative tweaks your fave cheesecake recipe!
I try to implement cheesecake into our desserts as much as possible. We make BIG cheesecakes, New Yoerkmcheesecakes and of course, cutesy, little cheesecake bites — like THIS recipe!
I love watching my husband sneak into the freezer to steal a bite of cheesecake! Seeing him love something I made makes my heart skip a beat — or four…;0) There’s nothing like a happy hubby!
Do you enjoy late-night desserts when the kids are in the bed? Guilty right here! It seems there’s something wonderfully wonderful about chocolate when the house is all quiet and the dishes are all washed and put away. Though I don’t recommend it for every night, sometimes you just need a little special dessert to unwind and reward yourself for a hard day’s work. Can I get a witness?!
This recipe is perfect for those kind of nights. No-bake, quick and simple. You can even make them during the day and freeze them so they will be ready for any nighttime snack during the week. Love that part about these cheesecake bites!
But, don’t keep these wonderful, cheesecake bites a secret! Share this recipe with your friends too! Pin it on Pinterest, share it on Facebook or Tweet it on Twitter! You can find all the social buttons for easy sharing below the post!
Frozen Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bites
- 20 cream-filled chocolate cookies crushed
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 2 Tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 16 oz cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 chocolate, cream-filled cookies crushed
- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 oz white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- To make crust, combine Oreos, sugar and salt. Then, stir in butter. Press mixture onto bottom of 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and sour cream on medium high speed for five minutes.
- Then, fold in crushed cookies.
- Gently pour filling on top of prepared cookie crust.
- Freeze until firm.
- When cheesecake is firm, cut into small squares or rectangles.
- Heat semisweet chocolate chips and oil or shortening in small sauce pan over low heat. Add more oil or shortening until chocolate is pouring consistency.
- While chocolate is still warm, dip the squares, one by one into chocolate until completely covered. Let cool on wax paper.
- Melt white chocolate chips in small saucepan over low heat with enough oil or shortening to reach pouring consistency.
- With fork, drizzle melted white chocolate over cheesecake squares. Return to freezer and freeze until ready to serve. If preparing a few days or weeks ahead, keep stored in an air-tight container or resealable bag in freezer until ready to serve.