Mmm..mmm. I can devour some quiche! This ham and havarti mini quick recipe is perfect for quiche fans like me. Want a crazy-easy version that’s low-carb? Try this cheesy, bacon crustless quiche that’s ready in a jiffy!
When I was a young kiddo I deplored eggs. They seemed tasteless, gummy and slimy. But now, bring on the EGGS!
Are you a fan of havarti cheese? If you’ve never tried this gem of a cheese let me convince you to go grab some today. Havarti is a deliciously mild, very creamy , natural, semi-soft cheese. Move over processed block cheese, Havarti is here!
And for eggs and cheese, ham always pairs perfectly with it — or bacon! My family has a thing for turkey bacon right now. In fact, it gives ua all something to look forward to when we wake up each morning. Except my husband — he’s not a breakfast guy. Totally don’t get that!
Quiche is a fave dish of mine to make too because I can set it and forget it! It’s one of those recipes where you toss everything into these cutesy little muffin tins, throw them into the oven and get some other tasks completed while you wait for your cheesy, dee-lish meal.
One tip when baking quiche — don’t overtake it!
If you’re worried about bacon or ham being cooked througohgly, simple cook them half-way before you use them in the quiche. That way you won’t be tempted to keep baking and baking your quiche. An overbooked quiche is dry — yuck!
Quich is also a great meal to sneak in some veggies! Spinach, carrots and finely chopped broccoli can all be added to quiche. If your kids are cheese fans, they probably won’t even care there’s veggies in these cute mini quiches!
Got party, meeting or brunch coming up? Quiche is always an upscale hit. Trust me. It always turns out to be one of the classiest dishes on the table! I love food that tastes and looks good, don’t you?
Add another flair of classiness and display these gorgeous, quiches on a tiered tabletop display like this one. It’s always an eye-pleaser!
Grab the recipe below and share your finished photos on Facebook with us! Enjoy!
*Affiliate links have been added to help you create your ham and havarti quiche!
Ham and Havarti Mini Quiches
- 1 package Mini tart Shells
- 1 cup hame diced
- 1/4 sweet pepper diced
- 2 tablespoon onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1/8 teaspoon chili flakes
- 3/4 cup Havarti cheese shredded
- 3 eggs whisked
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prebake the tarts on a parchment lined baking sheet, according to directions.
- In a bowl, combine the ham, sweet pepper, onion, seasonings, and cheese .
- In another bowl, combine the eggs and cream, salt and pepper.
- Mix the egg mixture into the bowl with the ham mixture, and combine well.
- Pour the quiche mixture into the cooled tart shells by spoonful, until it reaches ¾ full.
- Bake for approximately 25 – 30 minutes or when an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- When removing pan from the oven, the filling on the tarts will be puffy and will slowly lose their volume as they cool.