Our family could eat pizza every single day….but that gets expensive and time-consuming!
I love these easy pizza quesadillas that are cheap-cheap to make and can be ready in minutes!
I asked my daughter to share a video just so you could see how easy it really is!
It’s not even one minute long, so make sure you take a peek at it in just a few paragraphs.
This is one of my favorite recipes to serve my family in a hurry.
It makes little mess and helps me get a hot meal on the table — fast!
In my world, and probably yours too, easy recipes are the way to go.
I save the more difficult ones for the weekend.
Add as many toppings as you want and make these quesadillas personalized for your family.
You can even make spinach Alfredo pizza tortillas...
For a heartier choice, you can do hamburger pizza quesadillas.
This is great of the adults…especially a hamburger supreme version!
Serve pizza quesadillas with bread-sticks and a fresh garden salad to really step things up a notch!
I also like to add a simple dessert — if there’s time!
Ice cream is always a good choice to get your sweet fix without having to prepare a dessert.
If your family is a fan of pizza like mine, be sure to check out one of our family’s faves — calzones!
It’s a little bit trickier than this recipe, but an adventurous recipe for a Friday family night!
Ready for some easy cooking that makes your entire family smile?
Don’t forget that you can easily invite your kids into the kitchen.
They can assemble the quesadillas and then you can fry or bake them.
Easy-peasy and super-fun!
- 10 flour tortillas
- one jar of your favorite spaghetti or pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons oregano, for garnish
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for Baking or frying
- Lay out tortillas on clean surface or waxed paper.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of sauce across each tortilla.
- Then, sprinkle 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese on top of the sauce.
- Fold in half, then fold again.
- Drizzle about 2 Tablespoons of olive oil in your fave frying pan and fry each tortilla, folded side down, on medium-high heat until light brown and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle Parmesan on top and serve hot.
- *Optional: Feel free to bake this instead by placing them on a cookie sheet and baking at 350 degrees Fahrenheit until lightly browned and cheese is melted. I love drizzling a little olive oil on top of them before baking too.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g