Want Pizza and Spaghetti in One Dish? Try This Recipe!
Pizza in any form (even these pizza egg rolls!) is like music to my tastebuds.
And this recipe brings pizza and spaghetti together in one dish.
It’s pretty magical really.
It’s soooo good that many families have added this very recipe into their weekly rotation of comfort foods that their families love!
Hey — maybe you’ve even had a friend or family member serve you this very recipe!
Pizza Spaghetti Bake is a Family Favorite!
There’s a reason this recipe has gone viral — it’s something everyone can relate to.
And all cooks love!
Yes, we see you busy moms who want to serve their families crazy-yummy food but save time for cuddles! :)
Even though school year and holidays are crazy busy for most families, but most families still want to enjoy a home-cooked meal at night in their very own home.
One Dish Pizza Spaghetti Bake is An Easy Meal!
Sure, it’s nice to go to a restaurant sometimes, but eating at home is so much more comfortable, less stressful and much cheaper!
Pizza Spaghetti Bake Time-saving Tip!
I typically make a home-made, super simple spaghetti sauce. (Only because it’s cheaper and I prefer home sauces.)
But, if you can snag a jar of spaghetti sauce for a reasonable price to use in this recipe — do it!
It will save you a few, precious minutes!
Spaghetti sauce is pretty pricey in my neck of the world, so I just whip up a super, simple recipe.
Or, if you’re a spaghetti sauce snob, you’ll probably love this Italian bolognese recipe!
It’s so good! I’ll leave a picture of it below.
My family enjoys it, so it works for me.
I’ll share it below too if you need to get some home-made spaghetti sauce on the table — fast!
And you can see us creating this cheesy, pizza casserole in video form below!
Pizza Spaghetti Bake is Like a Pizza Casserole!
This pizza bake is like many casseroles.
You throw the ingredients together, pop it in the oven then go get something else done!
And that’s why I love casseroles…
My busy mom brain needs a break.
And casseroles give me that much-needed break!
Your family will love your sneaky way to get a break too.
In fact, they’ll request it!
Pizza Spaghetti Bake has Layers of Cheese!
And when you bite into this comfort food that pizza and spaghetti bake lovers drool over — pinch yourself, because this recipe is no dream!
While this cheesy pizza spaghetti bake is getting all bubbly in the oven, I can set the table, wipe, down kitchen counters and wash any dishes that I dirtied while preparing the meal.
Simple, one-dish meals like this one really save me energy and time while providing a hearty, hot meal for my family to enjoy.
Enjoy this super-easy meal that will save you time and energy during your busy back-to-school days.
Don’t forget to join our Fave Recipes for Families group too where you can load up on the BEST recipes for families like yours!
See you there!
More Pizza Recipes for Families
As always, they’re super easy for busy moms!
*Affiliate links have been added to help you make the BEST pizza spaghetti bake EVER!*
Easy Pizza Spaghetti Bake
Pizza Spaghetti Bake
- 8 oz spaghetti noodles
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic (crushed)
- 2 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce (jarred, or using our super easy recipe below)
- 3 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 3.5 oz pepperoni (sliced, packaged)
Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
- tomato paste
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- water (for desired thickness)
Pizza Spaghetti Bake
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook the spaghetti noodles in salted water according to the package directions. Once cooked, drain well.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk eggs and milk.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, oregano and garlic to the egg mixture.
- Stir in spaghetti noodles and quickly toss until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour noodle mixture into a greased 9×13 pan.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce on top of noodles.
- Top with half of the pepperoni.
- Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the pepperoni and top with remaining pepperoni.
- Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the pizza spaghetti cool for five minutes before serving so all the yummy cheesiness doesn't fall apart.
Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
- Add tomato paste, chicken bouillon, salt and sugar to a medium saucepan.
- Whisk the mixture over medium-high heat, adding water to desired consistency.
- Stir over heat until chicken bouillon is melted, or about 5 minutes.