I love cranking up my blender during the summer! My kids come running from all directions when they hear the blender churning. They know what that sound means — smoothies, shakes and blizzards! To get your summer started off right, check out these amazing recipes to keep your blender busy throughout the hot and busy summer months. And, you can SERIOUSLY save some major dough enjoying frozen treats at home!
15 Shakes, Smoothies and Blizzards
- Kids Activities blog has a simple, yet healthy Peanut Butter Smoothies that your kids will love to dig into!
- Ready for a super-healthy blizzard? Try out Berry Brainy Blizzard from Super Healthy Kids.
- Trying to get your kiddos to enjoy some healthy smoothies? Here are several recipes that will hit the spot from She Knows.
- Want to add some more healthy smoothies to your list? Check out these four healthy smoothies from Modern Parents Messy Kids.
- Moms need shakes too! If you need a skinny version, Inside Bru Crew life has you covered with these Skinny Cherry Banana Smoothies.
- If you’re a coffee-lover, these Peanut Butter Banana Coffee milkshakes will be your top pick!
- Let me be the first to say this out loud: SHAMROCK SHAKES SHOULD BE YEAR ROUND! OK. Now, I feel better. If you agree, check out these Skinny Shamrock Shakes from Shugary Sweets.
- What girl doesn’t love cookie dough? I mean have you met any female who doesn’t? Chirp. Chirp. I didn’t think so. On your splurge night, whip these Cookie Dough Vanilla Milkshakes up from Simply Gloria.
- If you really want to indulge, go for one of these Biscoff Cookie Dough Milkshakes from Kitchen Meets Girl.
- Looking for some breakfast shakes? This Banana Pumpkin Breakfast Shake looks like the perfect choice!
- Mom on Timeout speaks my language with these Mocha Breakfast Shakes!
- Love banana bread for breakfast, but don’t have the time to bake one? Enjoy all the nutty flavors in a shake! Enjoy these Banana Bread Shakes today!
- If you’re wanting to blend up some healthy frozen stuff, try these Berry Green Smoothies from Pinch of Yum.
- This Honey Wild Blueberry Smoothie looks like the perfect pick-me-up for the morning!
- If you can’t make up your mind, try this Neapolitan Smoothie from Peanut Butter and Peppers. Ah! Neapolitan — the flavor for people who can’t choose between vanilla or chocolate!
What’s your fave shake, smoothie or blizzard? Don’t keep your recipe a secret! Share it with us!