As a frugal mom, I am always finding ways to save some extra money. We make our own laundry detergent, (when we are in America), cook from scratch, buy used, shop clearance and stick to a budget. But, now I am realizing there are more and more monthly clubs that can save moms money and time in the long term. And for me, time IS money.
Sure, I can head to the thrift store and buy books for $1, but sometimes the specific book I need is not available. That is where a book club would come in handy.
Also, it’s not the most pleasant of all adventures to pack a bunch of kids in the car and head to a thrift store and dig through unorganized items for an hour or more — only to leave with a few items in hand. Though, honestly, I LOVE spending hours at the thrift store, but my kids don’t always think it’s a super-fun outing! That is the perfect reason I should visit my online thrift store club and take advantage of the organized convenience they offer. I love shopping during my child’s naptime or bedtime. Everything’s quiet and I can sip on my latte or hot tea. Plus, online thrift and consignment stores are always adding extra discounts and sales — especially around the holidays!
If you’re interested in grabbing some needed items, at a discounted price and have them conveniently delivered to your doorstep, check out these monthly clubs that are perfect for frugal moms like you!
Monthly Clubs That Can Save Moms Money
- Elmo’s Learning Adventure Book Club. Hardback books are expensive! This learning book club has a crazy first-time offer with three hardcover books, three workbooks and learning adventure cards — plus a backpack. All of that is only $3.99. Then you can keep enjoying fun, educational resources to keep your preschoolers learning! Love this club!
- Kindermint. This is a great place that will save you travel expenses and time. Gently used clothing is super-organized, super-cheap and delivered to your front door! Makes thrift shopping a breeze! Check it out today through the link above and automatically receive 10% off your order! No coupon code needed.
- Disney’s Early Moments Book Club. Though I am not a fan of many of Disney’s movies, with this club you can pick and choose what books you want to order! You can grab four books for only .99 per book! Better than the book thrift shop!
- Doggy Loot. Got dogs at your house? This is a great club that offers discounts on dog-related products to members nationwide. You’ll find several deals each day on dog toys, treats, accessories and more — all at 25 to 75% off with FREE SHIPPING.
- Citrus Lane. This is a super-fun club that sends you a surprise box for you and your munchkins. To help you get started, use code 50PCT for 50% off your first box! Now, that’s a frugal, fun deal!
- Dr. Seuss Book Club. I cannot begin to tell you how much my kids love hearing these books read or reading them by themselves. All the rhyme and creativity — no wonder these are classic faves! If you are a Dr. Seuss fan, you can’t go wrong joining this club! To start off your club memebership, you get FIVE Dr. Seuss books, a Dr. Seuss activity book and FREE shipping for only $3.95. How’s that for a frugal find?
- Amora Coffee Club Joining this club, you can get freshly ground, high quality coffee delivered to your doorstep! I don’t know about you, but sometimes the perfect cup of coffee makes my adventurous mommy-day turn into a super-awesome one! Special goodies, discounts and fun freebies come with your first and second order! Enjoy!
- Learn Our History DVDs Club Every month have historical DVDs delivered to your door with workbooks and activities included! For a limited time, you can get a free dvd and free learning guides that are complete with fascinating timelines, discussion topics, biographies, study guides, quizzes, games and more! Too much learning to miss out on!
- Pampers Gifts to Grow. By joining this program, you can always get tons of coupons, discounts and fun deals for all your diapering needs! Every mom should be in a diaper club!
- Zulily. If you follow our Facebook page you may noticed I mention this place every single week. Why? Because I absolutely love it! You get name brand items anywhere between 50% to 90% off retail prices! This is my fave place to purchase birthday and Christmas gifts. They have loads to pick from — home decor, kids clothes, maternity clothes, plus size clothing, women’s clothes, shoes for everyone, toys, kitchen supplies, men’s shoes and clothes, jewelry, tons of accessories — really almost anything that is on your gift list! Each sale only last three days and Zulily always gives you an easy tracking number to keep up with your awesome finds. Plus, they have an easy-to-reach customer service — something that’s important to me! This club is worth signing up for! I always check my email updates form them — I don’t want to miss a thing!
- Publix Baby Club I have been in this club for years — it’s the best! I seriously got free diapers, wipes, baby shampoo, lotion and the list goes on! They also give you one of the best parenting books ever from the American Academy of Pediatrics. Also, you continue to receive goodies and coupons every month. you even get a free baby cake for your child’s first birthday! How sweet is that? Enjoy your goodies!
Do you have any monthly clubs that save you money? Please let us know in the comments so that other moms can join in on the money-saving clubs too!
Want some super sneaky money saving tips for shopping for kids clothes online? Check out the ones I’m sharing at Deals Plus!
*Affiliate links have been added to help you save money and help you sign up, hassle free!