These Bunny Oreo Cookies are No-Bake and Perfect for Kids!
Bring on the flowers, bunnies, and other tiny, cute and cuddly creatures!
These adorable bunny Oreos remind me of why I love spring so much (and Oreo recipes!)!
Bunny Oreo Cookies Make Kids Smile!
Don’t you love it when you catch your kids grinning at something?
It’s just one of those super-sweet perks of motherhood.
These bunny Oreos always make my kids smile — whether they see them on a serving table, in the kitchen or in a photo I’m editing — they can’t help but smile!
And to be honest, we don’t celebrate the Easter bunny.
But, we think bunnies are adorable. So, we’re all for cookies (like these Easter egg cookies!) that look like smiling bunnies!
Bunny Cookies are Ready In Minutes!
This is also one of those super easy recipes that you can get your kids involved in — even if they do get white chocolate all over their fingers and have to lick them off!
And what’s awesome about these cookies is that you probably already have a stash or two of cream-filled chocolate cookies sitting in your pantry.
You know you do!
No need to heat up the oven for these cute spring cookies.
You just need to dip and decorate!
Now that’s super-easy treat-making at its best!
And if you want to get really springy with these cuties, serve them in some Easter grass so that friends and family can quickly identify the cookies as bunnies.
You don’t want anyone guessing that these are baby goats, right? ;0)
Time-Saving Hack for Easter Bunny Cookies
Oh, and here’s a sneaky tip for this recipe — if you grab the double stuffed Oreos, you can just stick a fork in the edge to dip them — easy peasy!
Enjoy this simple spring recipe and be sure to snag a photo of your finished product and share it with me on Facebook.
I’d love to see your oreo bunnies before everyone devours them!
- 12 Oreos
- edible black write-on gel
- pink luster dust
- white card stock or fondant
- Q-tip or small paint brush
- 1 bag white chocolate candy melts
- white candy pearls
- Dip your oreos in white chocolate and put on a piece of wax paper to dry. (If you use double stuffed oreos you can stick a fork in the edge to dip them!)
- Squirt a little bit of black gel on a paper plate and use a toothpick to draw the bunny's face (eyes, nose, and whiskers).
- Stick a small edible pearl on the eyes.
- Take a small paintbrush and dip it in the pink luster dust to make the bunny's rosey cheeks.
- Cut out ears from white card stock paper and put some pink dust in the middle with a q-tip.
- Cut slits in the top of the oreos with a knife and stick the paper ears in. You can also make fondant ears so they are edible!
- Put the little bunnies on a platter for a spring party and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g