Easy, five-spiced, baked fish is absolutely delicious! It’s ready in just minutes and is packed full of fresh flavors and spices!
Me want fish.
Fish is one of my favorite food groups.
Technically it’s not a food group, but it’s still pretty yummy!
If you’ve never been a fish fan, then this may be a monumental moment in your life. This Five Spice Baked Fish recipe may very well make you a fish-eating machine!
And that’s definitely not a bad thing! ;0)
If you want to see the recipe in action (a.k.a video format) you can view it below!
With six kiddos who home-school, a ministry to be involved in and a home business ot run, I need easy meal recipes that are all healthy!
I avoid the drawn-out recipes with 37 steps and 29 ingredients.
Just give me simple, crazy-yummy recipes that my family will love!
If you share the same sentiments, this baked fish recipe will be a winner!
What makes this Five Spice Baked recipe so yummy?
We’re talking freshly minced garlic, fresh lime juice, real melted butter. Your mouth is watering already, right?
You can’t get more fresh than that!
Throw this together with a simple, fresh green salad and some store-bought bread sticks and you have a fish dinner fit for a king!
Don’t tongue-lash me for saying store-bought bread.
A busy mom has to do what a busy mom has to do — right?
I feel no shame in purchasing store-bought bread to complete this home-made meal.
I love home-made bread, but some weeks are super tight on time. It’s during those times that I cut corners.
But if you insist on homemade bread, here’s a recipe to some homemade dinner rolls. We actually do make dinner rolls about once every three months….just not every week.
You can bake and freeze them for later!
Bake up an easy, baked fish dinner tonight and serve your family something they’ll ask for every single week!
Go preheat that oven!
Easy Five Spice Baked Fish
- 6 large white fish fillets
- 1 lime
- 6 cloves of garlic minced
- 1/2 Tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 Tablespoon seasoning salt I use Lawry's or McCormick Perfect Pinch Chicken Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 Tablespoons butter melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In small saucepan, melt 3 tablespoons butter.
- Place your fillets on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Drizzle melted butter over each fillet.
- Cut the lime in half and squeeze juice over each fillet.
- Sprinkle minced garlic on top.
- Sprinkle all remaining spices on top of each fillet.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Serve with slices of lime. Enjoy!