Breakfast treats are a fave of mine!
When my husband and I travel, our biggest morning splurge is a danish at our fave hotel.
But it’s not any danish we search for. No ma’am.
We dig until we find a creamy, danish that’s filled with raspberry, blue berry or cream cheese.
Mouth watering yet? ;0)
Then I made a crazy-wonderful discovery — I could make my OWN danishes at home!
Enter easy raspberry and cream cheese danishes.
These are so simple that kids, teens, and tweens can help throw these together on a busy weekday morning!
I personally love these on holiday weekends!
It’s a luxury breakfast that doesn’t take loads time to create — so mom can enjoy the holiday breakfast too!
We eat lots of fruit, oatmeal and simple, healthy breakfasts during our day-to-day routines, but it’s so fun to surprise my family with a baked pastry for breakfast on the weekends or holidays.
They feel spoiled and treated.
How to Make Raspberry Cheesecake Danish:
Mix it up!
Mix baking mix, sugar, and butter together with a fork until crumbly.
Pour it on!
Add milk and mix it together until soft dough forms.
Get out the spoon!
Spoon the batter onto a cookie sheet that’s been lined with baking or parchment paper.
Make small danishes.
Make a dent!
Make a tiny well in the center of each danish.
Fill them up!
Fill the centers with the filling.
Cook them up!
Bake the beautiful danishes!
Cool things down.
Cool before drizzling the glaze.
Psst! Here’s the video of the recipe if that helps you see how EASY these raspberry danishes are to whip up!
But if you’re a cheesecake fan and muffin fan, I bet you’d LOVE our blueberry cheesecake muffins — oh yeah.
I’m distracted now by the memory of the last timeI baked those gorgeous things.
You’ll love them too. Pinky promise!
But these danishes?
They’re much easier to make!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR RASPBERRY DANISHES:
- 2 cups Bisquick Baking Mix
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
This Raspberry Cream Cheese Danish recipe takes about 5 minutes to put together.
You’ll be biting into a warm-from-the-oven danish in under 30 minutes.
Yay for easy recipes!
If you or your family needs a special breakfast treat (or even dessert) you’ll love these easy, raspberry and cream cheese danishes that will tantalize your sweet tooth!
Recipe follows below — and it’s printable! <3 Enjoy!
WANT MORE EASY RECIPES?
Easy Raspberry and Cream Cheese Danishes
- 2 cups baking mix
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter softened
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- dash of salt
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 2/3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 11 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix together baking mix, sugar, and butter with fork until mixture is crumbly.
- Stir in the milk and stir until a soft dough forms.
- Divide dough into 12 danishes.
- Cream a small well in each danish for the filling.
- For the filling, mix the cream cheese and sugar.
- Fill the small wells inside of each danish with the cream cheese mixture.
- Evenly spoon on the preserves on top of the cheesecake filling. Be gentle!
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove and let danishes cool for 5 minutes on a cooling rack.
- Make the glaze by mixing the powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons of milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and a dash of salt.
- Drizzle the glaze over cooled danishes.