Sweet Potato Bites are Simple to Make!
Easy sweet potato bites are sprinkled with brown sugar and cinnamon. It’s the perfect recipe to say “welcome home!” to family and friends!
Sliced sweet potatoes are roasted to perfection then sprinkled with cinnamon and generous crumbles of brown sugar.
Is your mouth watering yet?
Just wait…because it will be.
INGREDIENTS FOR SWEET POTATO BITES:
Large, sweet potatoes. Don’t buy the smaller ones for this recipe. And don’t buy the peeled and ready-to-cook variety either. Fresh is best!
Cinnamon and Brown Sugar. This adds the perfect bit of spice!
Melted Butter, Coconut oil, olive oil, or margarine. You’ll need this for the baking process and the ready-to-serve drizzling process.
Why Everyone Loves Sweet Potato Bites
These cinnamon and sugar sweet potato bites are so good that my kids devoured their first serving and came back asking for seconds.
That’s a mom win!
And let’s take just a moment to talk about how they filled the whole house with the deliciously sweet aroma of cinnamon and sugar.
It’s waaaay better than burning a cinnamon scented candle!
These Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Sweet Potato Bites are a side dish that the whole family will love!
And since they only require a few basic ingredients, they’re also SUPER simple to make.
Quick and easy recipes are always a win for busy families, right?
These are great for appetizers, snacks or even an entire meal — if you pair them with a salad and rolls!
And what’s not to love about sweet potatoes?
They’re an excellent source of several vitamins and minerals.
They also keep well in the pantry for a good amount of time.
Those are two definite pluses for me!
And they make a delicious side dish for a wide variety of meals.
One of the best parts about these sweet potato bites is that it’s a great recipe for the kids to help make!
Each child can add their own simple toppings.
They’ll especially love adding the drizzles of butter or margarine at the end.
Who said cooking wasn’t fun?!
Ready to give this super quick side dish a try?
Sweet Potato Bites Recipe is Below
Be sure to let us know if you serve up this delicious recipe for your family!
Easy Sweet Potato Bites
Sliced sweet potatoes are baked then drizzled with a buttery spread and topped with crumbles of brown sugar and cinnamon A perfect appetizer or snack!
- 4-5 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil or butter, melted
- dash of salt
- butter or margarine, melted for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Slice the potatoes into half inch slices. Discard the ends of the potatoes.
- Brush melted butter or coconut oil onto both sides of the sweet potato slices and place them on the lined baking pan.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and brown sugar over each slice of sweet potato. Sprinkle a dash of salt on each potato slice. (The amount can be customized to your tastes and preferences.)
- Roast in the oven for 12-15 minutes until the potatoes are soft.
- Remove potato slices from oven and let cool for five minutes.
- Add drizzles of melted butter or margarine on top of potatoes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g