Polar Bear Cookies are Perfect for Christmas!
The holidays are the perfect time to make batches and batches of cookies!
What’s more welcoming than a home that smells of homemade cookies?
These spiced polar bear cookies are just the perfect, creative cookie that’s sure to be a hit at your holiday party!
Who doesn’t love polar bears at Christmas time?
Thee cookies turn out to be super soft, full of sweet spices and have just a hint of vanilla to wrap all things up into a holiday spiced cookie.
Oh, and don’t forget the dose of much-needed chocolate with those oh-so-cute buttony eyes made of chocolate chips!
Polar Bear Cookies are Simple Holiday Cookies
And in case you’re super intimidated by layering this simple cookie, I’ve left you an image below of how they should look like during the cookie building process.
Don’t worry — it’s easier than it looks! :)
Did you see that adorable red nose?
Can’t help thinking of cute little Rudolph when I see that nose!
Just seeing a tiny red nose always makes me smile!
The holidays are a perfect time to get your kiddos in the kitchen making fun, making memories with mom and dad. J
Just this week our kiddos are going to be whipping up cookies, rolls, pies, and casseroles right alongside of me for Thanksgiving.
I can’t wait to spend the next few days baking and sampling our favorite recipes!
Plus, we may just be singing some well-loved Christmas carols too as we fill our home with aromas of traditional holiday dishes!
Know someone who’s having a difficult time during the holidays?
These polar bear cookies will do the trick to bring an extra smile to their day.
Polar Bear Cookies are Perfect Holiday Gifts!
I’ve seen many frowns turn upside down when my kids and I showed up on a doorstep with a plate full of homemade cookies.
You can’t beat that type of surprise!
Sharing a recipe and a plate of cookies goes much further than just food.
A plate of holiday cookies brings happiness, joy and lots of warm-fuzzies from knowing that someone thought enough about you to create a batch of homemade cookies!
Make someone’s holiday super bright this year with these oh-so-cute spiced polar bear cookies.
Want to make your gift extra special?
Add a polar bear mug and hot cocoa to create the perfect “thinking of you” gift.
From one holiday cookie fan to another, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
*Affiliate links have been added to help you create the perfect holiday cookie!
- 1 cups butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoons cloves
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- red cinnamon candies
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl,cream together sugars and butter; beat until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- To this mixture add the spices and salt. Mix well.
- Add the flour, just enough to make a soft dough. Keep in mind the dough will need to be refrigerated for an hour and the dough will stiffen slightly when chilled.
- For each cookie, make one 1 inch ball and three ¼ inch balls. Flatten slightly.
- Place the 1 inch flattened balls on a parchment lined cookie sheet 2 inches apart. Next, place two of the ¼ inch balls for ears touching the larger flattened ball. Place one on top for the snout.
- Bake for 11-15 minutes or until firm to the touch. Immediately remove from cookie sheets. Lightly sprinkle with powdered sugar. Press two chocolate chips into each cookie for eyes and 1 cinnamon candy for each nose.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g