These Nutella cookies are super soft!
It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that our family loves Nutella.
We even added Nutella to our favorite Chocolate Chips Blondies. recipe!
My family eats Nutella on pancakes and definitely in dozens of desserts!
Today, I am super-excited to share with you a crazy easy nutella cookie recipe that comes with an amazing nutella, cheesecake dip.
Nutella Cookies only Use 4 Ingredients!
Ingredient #1: Nutella
You knew you’d need that ingredient!
Plus, most of us have a jar sitting in the pantry for those chocolate cravings!
Ingredient #2: Softened Butter
This helps the cookie whip up into a super soft cookie dough!
Ingredient #3: Egg
This one egg helps hold the cookies together!
Ingredient #4: Self-rising Flour
Because a baking recipe needs flour! :)
Nutella Cookies are Super Soft
The cookie is perfectly soft, not to sweet and doesn’t have any baking soda or baking powder after-taste.
The cookies also bake up beautifully smooth!
The very first time I made these super soft cookies, they were gone in about twenty minutes.
Move over Cookie monster..;0)
But when you bake these once, you’ll get requests for more!
Everyone Loves Nutella Cookies!
You may hear pleas like these:
“Mom, it’s the weekend. Can we have Nutella cookies?”
“Mom, it’s my friend’s cousin’s neighbor’s birthday… Can you bake Nutella cookies?”
“Mom, it’s raining outside. can you bake Nutella cookies?”
Just warning ya…;0)
It’s hard to say no, when they are super-easy to make — so you may give in and bake these every other week!
Sometimes cookie baking can be a messy, tedious process…
But I purposely seek out simple, no fuss cookies that taste oh-so-good.
Life’s too short to bake all day!
But life’s too short not to eat Nutella cookies!
After you bake a batch of these cookies, you should have some Nutella left in your jar..
Save that yumminess to create an easy, cheesecake-like dip that’s silky smooth.
Now, do you want super-soft cookies?
OK — don’t skip any steps!
Baking tips for super soft, Nutella cookies
- Knead your dough very gently for about two minutes. Don’t skip this step. It’s the reason why these cookies are super soft!
- Be patient. When you add flour, add it 1/3 cup at a time.
- Bake on parchment paper. This creates even baking and makes clean-up a breeze!
Do you have cookie exchanges and holiday parties coming up?
Of course you do!
These cookies are perfect for that!
Garnish the cookies or the dip with powdered sugar or crushed peppermint for an added holiday touch.
Enjoy this super-easy recipe and be sure to come back and let me know how much you and your family loved it!
It always makes me smile when a reader comes back and says, “Wow! I loved this recipe and so did my family!”
Don’t forget to share this recipe with friends and family too!
More Homemade Cookie Recipes
Want more amazing recipes?
Grab our easy desserts book that families love!
Share your favorite recipes and grab more recipe ideas in our Family Favorites recipe group on Facebook.
See you there!
- 13 oz Nutella
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 XL egg
- 1 3/4 cups self rising flour
For Cookie Dip
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Beat Nutella, butter and egg in large mixing bowl until smooth.
- Slowly, add flour -- 1/3 cup at a time.
- Knead cookie dough gently for two minutes.
- Roll into quarter-sized balls and place on parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Place cookies about one inch apart.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let completely cool before removing from pan.
- Beat all dip ingredients together in medium-sized mixing bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g