Three ingredient recipes are “my thing” now. I just love quick, easy treats that take little time and little fuss. Sweet treats are meant to be enjoyed, right? So, I am doing all of you moms a favor and giving you some of the most amazing three-ingredient sweet treats known to man. Trust me. These food bloggers know their stuff and they love creating recipes! Dive in and try a few — or fifteen!
15 Three Ingredient Sweet Treat Recipes
- Lauren speaks my language with this peanut butter fudge.
- I am a sucker of Nutella. Pass me some of these Nutella Doughnuts.
- Blueberry, Cheesecake Danishes are a must-try for a sweet breakfast!
- Chocolate and mint are best friends. Don’t believe me? Check out this Mint Oreo Truffles recipe from Sally!
- Heidi is the queen of cake mix cookies. Love her creativity in this Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies recipe.
- Banana Bread in three ingredients? I’m all in!
- Did you say Oreo Truffles? Yes, please!
- Mmmm…Fluffernutter Cookies with only three ingredients? I must be dreaming!
- Here’s another one for my fellow nutella fans! Nutella Brownies from The Comfort of Cooking.
- The perfect treat for the holidays is found at Thirty Handmade Days! Check out Three Ingredient Frozen Peppermint Pie.
- Apple Pumpkin Cake has my two fave fall flavors!
- This 5 Minute Toffee Cake looks simply gorgeous!
- Peanut Butter Oat Squares are a no-bake, three ingredient recipe that you don’t want to miss!
- Aren’t these Salted, Chocolate, Frozen, Banana Bites adorable?
- These Easy Apple Turnovers are the perfect, no-fuss breakfast treat!
Which one will you make first?