Ah, no-bake recipes! These HAVE to be my fave desserts to make — besides cake mix cookies. This mom is always looking for yummy recipes that take little time to prepare and taste fantastic! These snickers cheesecake bites win in both categories!
I know it’s dangerous to say Snickers and cheesecake in the same sentence. But, it’s fun to live dangerously sometimes —- mmmwhahahaha! Actually, I am a pretty safe kind of girl, but get me in the kitchen, and you never know what might happen! :) I mean peanut butter chicken? Yep, it happened in my kitchen. Ketchup spaghetti sauce? Yep…told you I was dangerous!
If you’re looking to liven up your no-bake cheesecake recipes, this is a super easy twist that will make even classic cheesecake lovers smile. Just ask my hubby who always says, “Do not put cherry, blueberry or chocolate on top of my cheesecake!” But, he gobbled these up and asked for more!
The crust on this cheesecake adds a bit more fun too. Who doesn’t love crushed up Oreos mixed with butter and sugar? Sure, it’s not healthy — but, it’s chocolate! A little bit here, and a little bit there and you make a lot of kiddos and hubbies quite happy!
I love to serve cheesecake frozen because we live in a tropical climate. In fact, I photographed these straight from the freezer. Freezing these cheesecake bites helps firm them up and gives them the perfect shape!
Ready for a super-easy dessert that’s perfect for a busy mom like you? Gotcha covered! Enjoy!
No-bake Snickers Cheesecake Bites
- 2 cups Oreo Cookies crushed (about 20 cookies)
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 2 8 oz. packages cream cheese
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condense milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 snickers bars coarsely chopped
- Line a 24 mini-muffin cups with parchment paper.
- In medium-sized bowl, stir cookie crumbs, butter and sugar together until moist and thoroughly mixed.
- Press 1 teaspoon cookie mixture into each mini muffin cup firmly.
- Place in fridge and let set for 10 minutes.
- In large bowl, whip the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Beat until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Pour mixture onto cookie crust, filling cups almost to the top.
- Gently sprinkle chopped snickers bars on top of each mini cheesecake.
- Freeze until firm.
- Serve frozen or chilled.