Sweet and Salty Christmas Trees
During the holidays we all need super-easy Christmas recipes that are incredibly cute too!
These little Christmas trees are dipped in chocolate and easy to assemble!
In fact, your kids can help make these Christmas treats!
These Christmas treats are no-bake, which gives you more room in your oven for all the other Christmas recipes.
Christmas Pretzel Trees are a No-Bake Recipe
Sweet and salty flavors come together in this chocolately recipe.
And almost no one turns away a Christmas tree-shaped treat during the holidays.
That would totally be scrooge-like!
Did you notice these Christmas tree pretzels have sprinkles?
And an adorable, yellow star?
Christmas Tree Pretzel Rods are Incredibly Festive!
You can find the adorable yellow (goldish) stars here.
As well as the green, chocolate melts.
Those give it the pop of Christmas color that makes these trees almost too cute to eat!
If you want an additional activity to go with your Christmas tree pretzels, we have a simple, Christmas tree toss game that preschoolers love!
Because we always like to pair treats with a game or craft!
Christmas Tree Pretzels are Great for Kids!
Here are a few tips to make the perfect Christmas tree pretzels!
How to Make the Best Christmas Tree Pretzels
Always use parchment paper.
Don’t skimp on this and try plastic wrap or worse, aluminum foil.
Just use parchment paper or you’ll end up with a chocolate mess!
Don’t get stressed and don’t rush.
This recipe is supposed to be fun!
Wait for the chocolate to set.
I’m all about cutting corners when possible, but definitely let the chocolate set before moving onto the next step in the recipe.
This is your recipe and your Christmas tree creation.
Use whatever colored sprinkles you want and even add some edible pearls!
The sky’s the limit on Christmas tree decorating!
Enjoy Making These Pretzel Christmas Trees!
Upload your finished picture to Pinterest and I’ll check it out!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
More Holiday Treats:
- 16 oz package of pretzel sticks
- 12 oz package of Wilton greencandy melts
- Wilton star sprinkles
- Wilton multi-colored sprinkles
- 1-2 small sandwich baggies
- parchment or baking paper
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Pour the green candy melts into a microwave-safe dish. Heat in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring until melted. Remove from the oven and let cool a few minutes.
- Line several pretzels up on the baking sheet a few inches apart.
- Scoop the melted chocolate into a sandwich baggy. Snip a corner and gently squeeze the chocolate from the sandwich baggy onto the middle top part of the pretzel going back and forth and make a 'tree'.
- Place a star on top of the tree. Add multi-colored sprinkles.
- Repeat this process until you have your desired amount of Christmas trees.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g