This Quiche Recipe is Packed with Bacon and Cheese!
Need a super-quick, quiche recipe?
These mini quiches have a super quick baking time and you can make them crustless too.
But our favorite recipe is this crustless, cheesy, bacon, and tomato quiche.
It’s powerfully yummy, but super simple to whip up!
You remember the song on the popular egg commercial, “I love eggs, from my head down to my legs”?
Well, I hated eggs when I was a child, so my version went like this, “I hate eggs. from my head down to my legs!”
Easy Quiche Recipes Made Breakfast More Fun
Unfortunately, my daughters have inherited my disgust towards eggs — but then a new egg dish came into our family’s recipe list — cheesy, bacon quiche.
That dish has changed my and my daughter’s view on eggs completely.
I mean, if I HAVE to eat eggs in an omelet or scrambled with some homemade grits, yes I can get them down.
On a daily basis, I am not the biggest fan of eggs.
Crustless Keto Quiche is an Easy Recipe!
However, it’s very hard for any cheese-lovin’ American to turn away a dish of pie-shaped quiche on their plate — including me!
I mean, its oozing with cheese and has lots of tiny pieces of bacon all chopped up and spread throughout the dish.
Well, it’s pretty much the best food on earth.
Variations to This Recipe:
If you want to change things up, here are a few ideas!
- Change the recipe to dairy-free. Use dairy free milk and leave out the cheese.
- Try a different meat. Try cooked turkey bacon, breakfast sausage, or diced ham.
- Add veggies. To pack on the veggies, add fresh spinach, sauteed mushrooms, roasted red peppers, and shredded carrots!
- Do a mix of cheeses. Try using 3 of your favorite cheeses instead of cheddar and Parmesan for a change in flavor!
Crustless Quiche is Extremely Filling
With our hectic schedule, our family has been living on toast and cereal for breakfast.
But we all wanted a change.
More home-cooked breakfasts.
I intend to make this keto-friendly quiche every month, but I always forget to pick up some whipping cream.
It’s just not the same with plain old milk — you HAVE to have whipping cream!
Keto Bacon and Tomato Quiche Needs Whipping Cream
Please don’t make this recipe with regular milk and write complain that the recipe didn’t work. ;0)
Quiche will never turn out right with any other type of milk.
Use whipping cream every time.
That’s seriously probably one of the best cooking tips I could give you!
A few weeks ago I finally made the keto crustless quiche again, and of course, snapped some pics!
Recipes like this are meant to be shared and photographed!
My kids could hardly wait to dig in.
“Moooom! Hurry up and take the pictures! We’re hungry!”
Keto Crustless Quiche is a Family Friendly Breakfast!
My poor husband was busy with life and failed to notice that a crustless, cheesy quiche was ready to eat.
But my quiche-loving kids seized the moment and gobbled it down.
They did remember to leave one tiny sliver for their dad…ha!
Why a Keto, Crustless Quiche?
Here’s the low-down, honest truth.
When I wanted to make quiche, I was too tired and too hot to make a pie crust.
But if you love a classic bacon quiche with a pie crust, this recipe looks sooooo good!
And these tiny ham and havarti quiches are too cute to miss! You could definitely make the mini quiches crustless too!
I’m still a crustless quiche girl, though.
The thought of cleaning up a flour mess some days is simply nauseating to me.
I want good food, but a clean kitchen!
Crustless Quiche is Low Fuss!
And a crustless quiche gives me the best of both worlds.
If you want a crust, you can just buy a pre-made one from the store and follow the recipe as usual.
(That’s my shortcut, though I have made a lot of pie crusts in my life, sometimes I just need a shortcut.)
Can You Freeze Crustless Quiche?
Follow the recipe and let quiche cool.
Once it’s completely cool, freeze it for another day.
When you’re ready to eat the quiche, thaw overnight in the refrigerator and heat in a 350 degree oven until warmed.
Will Everyone Miss the Classic Crust?
No one seems to remember there is suppose to be a crust when I serve it.
Sometimes I even forget! :)
If your family loves a cheesy start to their day, they’ll love this dish!
Oh, and we even eat quiche for dinner!
Breakfast for dinner is a favorite for me!
Ready for a low-carb, quick and easy, cheesy breakfast dish that will make your family smile?
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups crumbled bacon, cooked and drained
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix eggs, whipping cream, salt and pepper together in one bowl and set aside.
- In large skillet, heat 2 Tablespoons butter and saute the onion and plum tomatoes until tender.
- place onions, tomatoes, bacon and half of the Parmesan and cheddar cheese in a bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Pourd this mixture to a greased pie or quiche baking pan. Then, pour egg and cream mixture on top.
- Gently pour egg and cream mixture on top.
- Then, top with remaining cheese and bake for 35 minutes or until quiche is set.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g