School is back in full swing and everyone is gearing up for the fall holidays. What better time to create some fun fall snacks and treats for your kids? Whether it’s a birthday party, a class party or just a surprise to your child’s day, you’ll love trying out these recipes!
After you check out this AMAZING list of recipes, take a few moments and enter a $500 Paypal Cash Giveaway — there are FOUR winners! Lots of parenting/craft/food bloggers teamed up to bring you moms this SUPER-FUN giveaway that I am sure you need! Enjoy stopping by and checking out each of these blogs!
20 Fall Snacks and Treats FOR KIDS
- Your kiddos will love these apple slices. Give them a try!
- Do your kids love pumpkin treats? Check out these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins.
- No-bake some Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Granola Bars from Lauren’s Latest!
- What kid doesn’t love peanut butter and jelly? Put their fave flavors into a cookie and you are super-mom! These PB and J Thumbprint Cookies are fun to make!
- Chocolate-dipped snacks are faves for my kids! These Chocolate-dipped Wafer Cookies are no exception!
- Give your kids some muffins packed with peanut butter and granola with this recipe.
- Share some fun nostalgia with your kiddos with this Cracker Jack Popcorn recipe.
- Homemade applesauce is absolutely essential to your fall taste buds! Whip up this Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Applesauce recipe.
- Child hood isn’t complete without s’mores. These Sweet and Salty S’mores hit the spot!
- If your kids get the fall munchies, this Crunchy, Caramel Munch Mix is the perfect choice!
- Muddy buddies are irresistable. Tried them yet? Get started with these Salted Caramel Brownie Brittle Muddy Buddies.
- Apple Nachos is the perfect treat for when your kids want a sweet trat, but you want them to eat some fruit. Everybody wins!
- Pizza bundles are a fun new way to eat pizza!
- Don’t throw away your pumpkin seeds! Learn how to make Roasted Pumpkin Seeds with this snack recipe.
- Mmm….these Cake Batter Crumb Cripsies sound like the perfect treat for a kids’ party!
- On the healthier side, these Yogurt Bars are super-easy — and yummy!
- Looking for an after school snack? Kids Activities Blog has you covered!
- My kids are always begging for my lattes! Serve your kids these Kid lattes for extra smiles and hugs!
- More pizza?! Of course! These French Bread Pizza Bites are super cute and easy to make!
- Do your kids love monsters? They’ll love these Monster Apple Faces for a fun fall snack!
Which one will you try first? The yogurt bars on first on my list!
$500 PAYPAL CASH GIVEAWAY!
Win one of FOUR $500 cash prizes directly in your paypal account! This giveaway is open internationally. You must be 18+ years old to enter. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond before another winner is chosen. Please see detailed terms and conditions below the giveaway for more info.
More Fall inspiration below! Visit around for new and fun ideas!