All the sweet treats during the holiday season are so tempting, aren’t they?!
Wouldn’t it be nice to indulge without the regret?
Enter these gorgeous, healthy, chocolate almond truffles!
These sweet treats are perfect to help you continue to eat clean but still get your chocolate fix!
You’ll see a difference in the ingredients. They’re natural, yummy and definitely healthy!
One of my favorite new ingredients to use in my sweet treats is coconut oil.
I’m already obsessed with ,a href=’https://pintsizedtreasures.com/coconut-oil-beauty-hacks-for-moms/’ target=’_self’>coconut oil as a super-cheap, beauty secret that is perfect for a busy mom!
But I’ve also come to love it in my treats.
I must admit, I’m not a fan of coconut oil for stir-fries, soups or sautéing veggies. It just doesn’t work for me. For savory dishes I switch to olive oil. It’s my other oil bestie…;0)
And if you love adding coconut oil to your fave treats, check out this healthy minty coconut oil hot chocolate recipe that’s a fave of many!
These oh-so-yummy truffles also use pure maple syrup. Now that’s a treat in itself!
And my favorite ingredient of all — chocolate.
That’s why you’ll find no-fuss chocolate truffles on our site too. It’s crazy-yummy! We also have maple bacon truffles — sooo good! And, you’ll definitely want to check out our banana cream pie truffles!
Yes, dear reader, you just entered truffle paradise.
Welcome. Pull up a chair and indulge in a truffle!
Good, quality chocolate just makes life better, right? It’s like my emergency life-fix trick!
And since the holidays are busy, it’s always perfectly perfect to have an easy, uncomplicated recipe ready!
These almond chocolate truffles are perfect for parties, weekends and fun family nights!
Definitely one to add to your family’s recipe book!
Ready to dig into a cleaned up version of your favorite almond, chocolate truffle?
Grab it below!
Healthy Chocolate Almond Truffles
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 2.5 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the balls.
- Mix well with a fork and let sit for two minutes (the coconut flour absorbs). If your almond butter is very oily, add in another half tablespoon of flourLine a tray with parchment paper.
- Use a spoon to portion the mixture into balls/dallop (6-7 balls).
- Move quickly and place the tray in the freezer. Let sit for thirty minutes.
- In the meantime, heat the coconut oil over low heat.
- Once melted, turn the heat off and whisk in chocolate chips until combined. Remove the balls from the freezer. They should be semi frozen but soft enough to re-shape with your hands if needed into balls.
- Dunk each ball into the chocolate mixture and roll until covered.
- Remove and place back on the parchment paper.
- Freeze again until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and let defrost for 5-7 minutes.