This Easy Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe is a Favorite!
Gorgeous, wild blueberries…
Silky, smooth cheesecake…
A buttery, crumbed crust…
Some days that’s all this girl needs to make difficulties disappear.
At least for a few moments! ;0)
My husband is a major cheesecake fan, but we both enjoy the simple taste of a home-made, no-bake version.
I enjoy it because it’s a luxurious treat without all the hassle…
My husband enjoys it because it’s cheesecake — and it’s a cheaper version of the traditional baked cheesecake.
Ingredients Needed for Blueberry Cheesecake
- Graham Cracker Crumbs. This gives you a simple, flavorful crust!
- Sugar. Simple, granulated sugar to make a slightly sweet crust.
- Butter. This keeps the crust together in a flavorful way.
- Cream Cheese. This is the main part of our cheesecake!
- Whipping cream. This gives the cheesecake a silly, smooth texture.
- Sour cream. This gives the “bite” to the cheesecake.
- Powdered sugar. This blends well to give the cheesecake a smooth, sweetness we all love!
- Vanilla. Adds a touch of flavor!
- Lemon. A wonderful way to add a touch of acidity.
- Blueberries. The star of our cheesecake recipe!
There’s a difference between a lazy, kind of chunky cheesecake and a silky smooth one.
And if you’re a cheesecake snob, you’d definitely want to avoid a chunky version!
Here’s our BEST no-bake cheesecake tips for the perfect cheesecake!
Best Tips for Blueberry Cheesecake
Soften the Cream Cheese.
Always use softened cream cheese.
This allows the cheese to blend more thoroughly.
No one wants small chunks of cream cheese buried in cheesecake!
Whipping Cream is Magical.
Add whipping cream to your cheesecake mixture.
This gives an even smoother and more silky texture to a cheesecake.
Freeze or Bake Your Crust.
If you have an extra 15 minutes, freezing or baking your crust for 10 minutes will to ensure that delicious, buttery crust crumbles don’t get mixed into the cheesecake layer.
Don’t stop mixing until your cheesecake is gorgeously smooth!
Fold in your berries.
Berries need to be treated with care.
Gently fold them in. Don’t mix them in.
Add a dash of lime or lemon.
Sometimes a cheesecake snob may not think a cheesecake made with sour cream is quite tart enough.
Add a few splashes of lemon or lime juice and you’ve added just the right touch of tartness!
No-bake blueberry cheesecake is a perfect dessert to serve for guests or a party!
You can jazz them up by placing them in super-cute dessert cups like these!
How to Make the Blueberry Cheesecake Filling:
- Mix ingredients together. In a stand mixer, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipping cream, sour cream and lemon juice until completely smooth.
- Fold in blueberries. Gently add 3/4 cups of blueberries to cheesecake mixture.
- Pour into crust. Gently spoon blueberry cheesecake mixture on top of the buttery crust.
How to Make Graham Cracker Crust for Cheesecake
- Crush graham crackers. Make sure they’re finely crushed.
- Add butter and sugar. Stir butter and sugar into the crumbs.
- Press crumbs into serving dish. This creates the solid crust you need for the cheesecake.
More Easy Cheesecake Recipes
And if you want a homemade whipped cream recipe so you can top off your cheesecake with an extra dash of luxury, check out our favorite whipped cream recipe!
Way better than store-bought!
Indulge in this super easy cheesecake recipe today!
Let us know how you loved it!
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon granulated white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, 2 standard-sized bricks
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries, thawed
- In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs , granulated sugar and butter until well-combined.
- Press, with a spoon, into your serving dish. You can choose a traditional pie plate, a square glass pan or some dessert cups. For dessert cups, spoon about one tablespoon of crumbed mixture into the bottom of cup and press firmly. If you have a few minutes to spare, place crust in freezer to harden while you prepare the cheesecake mixture.
- In a stand mixer, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipping cream, sour cream and lemon juice until completely smooth. You want it to be silky smooth!
- Fold in 3/4 cups of blueberries.
- Gently spoon blueberry cheesecake mixture on top of the buttery crust.
- Scoop your cream cheese mixture into your serving cups and chill for at least 30 minutes. Top with remaining blueberries and whipped cream before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g