This Blueberry Cheesecake is No Bake!
Gorgeous, wild blueberries…
Silky, smooth cheesecake…
A buttery, crumbed crust…
Some days that’s all this girl needs to make difficulties disappear.
At least for a few moments! ;0)
My husband is a major cheesecake fan, but we both enjoy the simple taste of a home-made, no-bake version.
I enjoy it because it’s a luxurious treat without all the hassle…
My husband enjoys it because it’s cheesecake — and it’s a cheaper version of the traditional baked cheesecake.
During our taste-testing, no-bke cheesecake journey we’ve created peanut butter chocolate cheesecake, Black forrest cheesecake, No Bake Snickers Cheesecake Bites, and frozen Cookies and Cream cheesecake bites!
We’ll talk more about the frozen version in a bit…
Too many to remember!
No-bake is this oven-avoiding mama’s middle name — wink, wink!
We still struggle with picking our top favorite cheesecake recipe…but this blueberry version is definitely at the top the list!
There’s a difference between a lazy, kind of chunky cheesecake and a silky smooth one.
And if you’re a cheesecake snob, you’d definitely want to avoid a chunky version!
Here’s our BEST no-bake cheesecake tips for the perfect cheesecake!
Best Tips for a NoBake Blueberry Cheesecake
Soften the Cream Cheese.
Always use softened cream cheese. This allows the cheese to blend more thoroughly and ensures there are no small chunks of cream cheese buried in your cheesecake!
Whipping Cream is Magical.
Add whipping cream to your cheesecake mixture.
This gives an even smoother and more silky texture to a no-bake cheesecake.
Freeze or Bake Your Crust.
If you have an extra 15 minutes, freezing or baking your crust for 10 minutes will to ensure that delicious, buttery crust crumbles don’t get mixed into the cheesecake layer.
Don’t stop mixing until your cheesecake is gorgeously smooth!
Fold in your berries.
Berries need to be treated with care.
Gently fold them in. Don’t mix them in.
Add a dash of lime or lemon.
Sometimes a cheesecake snob may not think a cheesecake made with sour cream is quite tart enough.
Add a few splashes of lemon or lime juice and you’ve added just the right touch of tartness!
No-bake blueberry cheesecake is a perfect dessert to serve for guests or a party!
You can jazz them up by placing them in super-cute dessert cups like these!
MORE NO BAKE CHEESECAKE RECIPES:
Follow the same instructions for this recipe, except freeze and store like the cheesecake bites recipe.
And if you want a homemade whipped cream recipe so you can top off your cheesecake with an extra dash of luxury, check out our favorite whipped cream recipe!
Way better than store-bought!
Indulge in this super easy cheesecake recipe today! Let us know how you loved it!
You can join our recipe group on Facebook and chat all about family recipes you love!
See you there!
No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake That’s Silky Smooth
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon granulated white sugar
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 16 oz cream cheese 2 standard-sized bricks
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries thawed
- In a small bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs , granulated sugar and butter until well-combined.
- Press, with a spoon, into your serving dish. You can choose a traditional pie plate, a square glass pan or some dessert cups. For dessert cups, spoon about one tablespoon of crumbed mixture into the bottom of cup and press firmly. If you have a few minutes to spare, place crust in freezer to harden while you prepare the cheesecake mixture.
- In a stand mixer, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, whipping cream, sour cream and lemon juice until completely smooth. You want it to be silky smooth!
- Fold in 3/4 cups of blueberries.
- Gently spoon blueberry cheesecake mixture on top of the buttery crust.
- Scoop your cream cheese mixture into your serving cups and chill for at least 30 minutes. Top with remaining blueberries and whipped cream before serving.