A silky smooth, no bake blueberry cheesecake that is simply indulgent!
Gorgeous, wild blueberries…
A buttery, crumbed crust…
Some days that’s all this girl needs to make difficulties disappear. At least for a few moments! ;0)
My husband is a major cheesecake fan, but we both enjoy the simple taste of a home-made, no-bake version.
I enjoy it because it’s a luxurious treat without all the hassle…
My husband enjoys it because it’s cheesecake — and it’s a cheaper version of the traditional baked cheesecake.
During our taste-testing, no-bke cheesecake journey we’ve created peanut butter chocolate cheesecake, Black forrest cheesecake, No Bake Snickers Cheesecake Bites, and frozen Cookies and Cream cheesecake bites! We’ll talk more about the frozen version in a bit…
We still struggle with picking our top favorite cheesecake recipe…but this blueberry version is definitely at the top the list!
There’s a difference between a lazy, kind of chunky cheesecake and a silky smooth one.
And if you’re a cheesecake snob, you’d definitely want to avoid a chunky version!
Here’s our BEST no-bake cheesecake tips for the perfect cheesecake!
Best Tips for a NoBake Blueberry Cheesecake
- Always use softened cream cheese. this allows the cheese to blend more thoroughly and ensures there are no small chunks of cream cheese buried in your cheesecake!
- Add whipping cream to your cheesecake mixture. This gives an even smoother and more silky texture to a no-bake cheesecake.
- Freeze or bake your crust. If you have an extra 15 minutes, freezing or baking your crust for 10 minutes will to ensure that delicious, buttery crust crumbles don’t get mixed into the cheesecake layer.
- Be patient. Don’t stop mixing until your cheesecake is gorgeously smooth!
- Fold in your berries…don’t mix them in! Berries need to be treated with care. Gently fold them in.
- Add a dash of lime or lemon. Sometimes a cheesecake snob may not think a cheesecake made wiht sour cream is quite tart enough. Add a few splashes of lemon or lime juice and you’ve added just the right touch of tartness!
We have a Frozen Cookies and Cream version here you can check out. Follow the same instructions for this recipe, except freeze and store like the cheesecake bites recipe.
And if you want a homemade whipped cream recipe so you can top off your cheesecake with an extra dash of luxury, check out our favorite whipped cream recipe! Way better than store-bought!
Indulge in this super easy cheesecake recipe today! Let us know how you loved it!
You can join our recipe group on Facebook and chat all about family recipes you love!
See you there!