Summer’s not over yet!
Enjoy the end of peach season with these peaches and cream popsicles.
Wouldn’t these make a great addition to your end of summer party or get together?
The close of the season is filled with hot, humid days, so cool off with a delicious treat!
If you love peaches, you’re going to adore these yummy popsicles!
This fruity frozen treat is super sweet and healthy — making it a win for moms and kids alike!
It’s the perfect mix of fruit and cream put together into a frozen concoction.
And since they are naturally sweetened with honey, there’s no added sugar or artificial sweeteners.
That’s certainly something to smile about!
This recipe is extremely versatile.
Variations can be made to prepare pops that are more or less sweet depending on your personal preferences.
Ingredient substitutions can also be done to make a dairy-free option for those who can’t have or don’t like dairy products.
Don’t you just love simple recipes that can be mixed up in minutes?
With only four fresh ingredients, these peach popsicles are quick and easy to prepare.
Start slicing some peaches and enjoy the recipe below.
*Affiliate links have been added to help you make the perfect homemade popsicle!*
- 1 1/2 cups sliced peaches
- 4 tbs. vanilla Greek yogurt*
- 3 tbs. milk*
- 1-2 tbs. honey (Use more or less depending on how sweet you prefer your popsicles to be.)
- *Variation: For a dariy-free options, substitute the milk for almond, rice, or cocconut milk and the yogurt for one made with coconut milk.
- Pour all four ingredients in to a blender and puree them together.
- Pour the peach mixture into your favorite popsicle mold. (Any freezer mold will work. Using a Zoku Quick Pop Maker cuts out the long freezer wait though and allows you to enjoy your popsicles within minutes.)
- Freeze and enjoy!