Homemade frozen yogurt, ice cream, and other simple treats make summer even more fun!
If you love peaches, you’re going to adore these yummy popsicles!
This fruity frozen treat is super sweet and healthy — making it a win for moms and kids alike!
It’s the perfect mix of fruit and cream put together into a frozen concoction.
And since they are naturally sweetened with honey, there’s no added sugar or artificial sweeteners.
That’s certainly something to smile about!
This recipe is extremely versatile.
Variations can be made to prepare pops that are more or less sweet depending on your personal preferences.
Ingredient substitutions can also be done to make a dairy-free option for those who can’t have or don’t like dairy products.
Don’t you just love simple recipes that can be mixed up in minutes?
With only four fresh ingredients, these peach popsicles are quick and easy to prepare.
Before you get started, let’s chat about the BEST popsicle molds.
This way, you won’t be stressed if you buy the cheap ones from the dollar store…*cough, *cough!
Best Popsicle Molds
These complete sets have all required accessories and make unmolding your popsicles a stress-free. Plus, they’re dishwasher safe!
These molds use quick-freezing technology and can freeze popsicles in minutes.
These are simple and make taking homemade popsicles to the beach on a picnic, and just in the backyard a breeze! Kids LOVE these!
Start slicing some peaches and enjoy the recipe below.
*Affiliate links have been added to help you make the perfect homemade popsicle!*
- 1 1/2 cups sliced peaches
- 4 tbs. vanilla Greek yogurt*
- 3 tbs. milk*
- 1-2 tbs. honey, Use more or less depending on how sweet you prefer your popsicles to be.
- *Variation: For a dariy-free options, substitute the milk for almond, rice, or cocconut milk and the yogurt for one made with coconut milk.
- Pour all four ingredients in to a blender and puree them together.
- Pour the peach mixture into your favorite popsicle mold. (Any freezer mold will work. Using a Zoku Quick Pop Maker cuts out the long freezer wait though and allows you to enjoy your popsicles within minutes.)
- Freeze and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g