Ask my husband. I’m always up for a coffee date — even during a snowstorm! But life happens and we can’t always sneak away and head to our favorite coffee shop. What’s a coffee lovin’ mom to do? Enter romantic at home coffee date night ideas. These creative and romantic ideas keep all coffee lovin’ moms and dads happy!
Ooh! And thanks to Dunkin’ Donuts® for sponsoring this chat about romantic coffee date ideas! Can’t wait to tell you more about some exciting new flavors in just a bit!
Romantic At Home Coffee Date Night Ideas
- Create a coffee bar. This is such a fun idea! Go all out and have chocolate syrup, homemade whipped cream, plain whipping cream, white chocolate chips, smashed graham crackers and marshmallows,cinnamon,traditional coffee syrups and even flavored sugars.
It’s fun to create new coffee combinations! I had no idea I would actually like s’mores coffee…but now? Bring on the s’mores!
Have you seen the new flavors of Dunkin’ Donuts coffee? Whoa…they’re amazing for anyone who likes to add a touch of sweetness to their coffee! We’re talking vanilla cupcake, blueberry muffin, chocolate glazed donut, caramel coffee cake, old fashioned donut and cinnamon coffee roll. Are you drooling yet?!
Oh, and to get your coffee station started, grab a $1.00 off coupon on any ONE Dunkin’ Donuts varieties through 5/6/17. You can use your coupon at Publix. That’s where this gorgeous coffee came from!
Make sure you stock up on all the coffee bar essentials while you’re there too!
- Use a blindfold. You and your spouse can take turns creating fun coffee combinations for each other. Then, let your spouse try your new coffee combination while wearing a blindfold. Your spouse has to guess the exact ingredients you added to your specialty coffee. Whoever gets the most ingredients correct wins!
- Find out the truth. Take turns asking these questions to each other. You may think you know your spouse’s coffee choices — but you may be surprised!
Do you prefer expresso, French Press, K-cups, drip, cold brew or instant coffee the most?
Do you prefer hot or iced coffee?
Caramel or mocha flavors?
Do you like chain coffee shops or individually owned coffee shops?
How many cups of coffee do you prefer to drink on a daily basis?
Does coffee help you relax or perk you up?
When did you begin drinking coffee?
Were your parents avid coffee drinkers?
- Build a tower! Keep those empty K-cup containers and have a coffee tower building contest! You can use coffee stirrers to help stabilize your tower where needed. Whoever makes the highest tower wins!
- Curl up for a good movie. Go ahead and plan on watching your fave movie on your coffee date night. Make it extra fun by you and your spouse taking a sip of coffee for three pre-determined phrases or words. For example, every time an actor or actress says the words “love,” “us,” or “coffee,” you and your spouse have to drink a sip of coffee!
- Speak sweet nothings. In under one minute describe your spouse using only descriptive words pertaining to coffee. For instance, “Your eyes are mocha brown.” Or another one could be “I care a latte about you.” Be creative and fun! Have one silly round and one romantic round. Ready, set, GO!
Enjoy your coffee date night at home! Which idea will you try first -=- or will you try them ALL on one coffee date?
“This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and The J.M. Smucker Company, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #DunkinDonutsPublix My Disclosure