These Mini Salted Caramel Pumpkin Pies are No Bake
Sometimes the best desserts are the easiest.
Just like these easy pumpkin pie parfaits.
But add pumpkin and salted caramel to the dessert and it’s like bliss on a fork!
And serve the pumpkin and salted caramel dessert in a super-cute way and your friends, neighbors and family will be swooning!
Just last night we had some friends over and they were pleasantly surprised when we pulled some mini trifles out of the fridge for dessert.
Individual desserts seem to say, “You’re important!” and “I made this especially for you!”
Who doesn’t love mini desserts?!
No Bake Salted Caramel Pumpkin Pie is Easy to Make!
We have a saying in our house…
Dessert should be easy.
My four daughters and I get in the kitchen hum , sing, giggle, laugh and even watch old Disney cartoons while we whip up something pretty and sweet!
And if a dessert was difficult or frustrating, it would ruin the fun feature of our dessert making moments!
And we have quite a few pumpkin fans in our house…
So we’ve kept pumpkin desserts VERY simple with these recipes below:
Easy Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- No Bake Browned Butter Pumpkin Lasagna
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Caramel Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Turnovers
Tips for Better No Bake Salted Caramel Pumpkin Pie
This is definitely an easy recipe, but there are a few tips that will make sure it turns into a complete crowd pleaser!
Use homemade pumpkin puree when possible.
This isn’t a show stopper, but using homemade pumpkin puree makes a big difference for pumpkin dessert snobs!
Use homemade whipping cream instead of whipped topping.
If you’ve never made your own whipped cream, you’re in for a treat!
It’s incredibly easy!
Just follow this recipe because homemade whipped cream always tastes better than store bought, fake versions.
But I won’t judge if you’re in a super big hurry…ha!
This is an easy recipe, but don’t rush through the process!
Following the instructions will give you the BEST results!
And in case you’re wondering…no you don’t have to only eat pumpkin during Thanksgiving!
I eat pumpkin all year long.
There’s no shame in that.
Fist bump to my pumpkin fan peeps!
And just another quick tip your family, friends and guests will thank me for…
Make This Salted Caramel Pumpkin Pie Recipe Even Better!
Don’t skimp on the salted caramel.
You can grab an extra yummy salted caramel topping here. Trust me, it’s the best choice!
That is what adds the extra zip to the pumpkin!
Without a generous amount of salted caramel, this recipe will just be another no-bake pumpkin pie.
Which is still awesome.
But salted caramel and pumpkin pie are always better together.
Ready to Make Your Own Mini No Bake Pumpkin Pies with Salted Caramel?
Follow the instructions below!
Or print them out for later!
And add them to your family recipe book because…this will be a family favorite!
Happy Salted Caramel Pumpkin Pie Day!
Totally made that up…but it should be a thing…;0)
Mini Salted Caramel Pumpkin Pies
- 1 package mini graham cracker pie crusts
- 1.85 oz box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup homemade whipped cream (plus more to top with if desired)
- 8 tablespoons salted caramel ice cream topping (plus more to drizzle top with if desired)
- in the bowl of a stand mixer* combine yogurt and pudding mix.
- Using the whisk attachment, beat on medium speed for about 30 seconds.
- Add pumpkin and beat on high for about a minute.
- Add condensed milk and beat again for about 30 seconds.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg, and whipped topping, and beat on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Add 1 tablespoon of caramel topping to each pie crust.
- Next, add pumpkin mixture on top, dividing between the 6 crusts.
- Smooth the top with a spatula or butter knife.
- Place in freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
- Optional: top with a dollop of whipped topping and drizzle with salted caramel topping.
- *A hand mixer should work, as well.