Love Salted Caramel and Cookies? This Recipe is Perfect for You!
You don’t even need your favorite candy bar for these salted caramel Twix cookies — or these super-soft, Nutella cookies!
Everything is made from scratch — but ready in minutes!
Don’t you love a good, soft, homemade cookie?
Especially one that’s drizzled in caramel and chocolate?
Of course you do!
If you didn’t, you wouldn’t be checking out this mouth-watering, crazy-amazing cookie recipe!
In your busy mom life, you need simple, but oh-so-yummy recipes that you can whip up to quiet down everyone’s need for chocolate.
These are My Favorite Salted Caramel Cookies!
Your kids need chocolate.
You need chocolate.
Your husband needs chocolate.
Without chocolate, life is boring.
Don’t give your child a colorless childhood — just don’t go there.
But Then, There’s Salted Caramel
And sometimes that’s better than chocolate!
No worries though. You can have BOTH in this one cookie recipe!
Pretty sneaky, right?
Salted Caramel Cookies Taste Like Twix Candy Bars!
My favorite candy bar is Twix.
That crunchy cookie that’s topped with chocolate and caramel.
But my favorite candy bar just got smashed because these cookies have the same amazing flavor, but they’re homemade and have a dash of kosher salt on top!
Hellllllloooooooo, salted caramel fans!
There’s a yummy ingredient that’s tucked inside each of these cute little cookies.
In fact, it’s my 10-year-pld’s fave ingredient when it comes to desserts!
Enter sweetened condensed milk.
Condensed Milk Makes These Salted Caramel Cookies Soft!
My grandmother put sweetened condensed milk in everything.
She always had a can — or fifteen — in her pantry.
Oh, Grandma! How I miss your yummy recipes!
I love having guests over for lunch, dinner or just a late night snack.
I love “wowing” them with homemade cookies that are just as purdy as they are yummy.
Yes, I said purdy because that’s what my grandpa always said.
So purdy it is.
Salted Caramel Cookies Need Drizzles of Chocolate
One of my drizzle secrets is drizzling slow and steady with a fork.
It just makes those chocolate and caramel drizzles fall in just the right place.
No unidentifiable goo.
Just purdy little drizzles of dee-lish yumminess!
Ready to dive into this cookie that’s perfect for a rainy, busy, sunny, lazy, crazy, laid-back, any-kind of day?
OK mamas — preheat those ovens!
Salted Caramel Twix Cookies
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3 1/4 cup all purpose flour sifted
- kosher salt
- caramel drizzle
- melted chocolate
- sweetened condensed milk
- In large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until thoroughly mixed.
- Add egg yolk and continue to mix.
- Add orange juice and mix.
- Slowly add sifted flour, one cup at a time.
- Mix until throughly combined.
- Scoop dough into 2 TBSP balls. Make a well with the back of the scoop or use a tablespoon spoon.
- Make a well (or small indentations) with the back of the scoop or use a tablespoon.
- Chill balls of dough on waxed paper lined cookie sheet for 20 minutes.
- Bake on parchment lined cookie sheet at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes or until bottoms of cookies are golden brown.
- Remove cookies from oven and indent them again. Let cookies cool completely.
- Add one teaspoon of sweetened condensed milk to each cookie.
- Drizzle with desired amount of melted chocolate.
- Drizzle with desired amount of caramel.
- Sprinkle kosher salt on top of each cookie.
- Refrigerate or flash freeze cookies util chocolate and caramel is set.
- Serve immediately or store in fridge or freezer.