This Slow Cooker Spinach Frittata Recipe is a Hearty and Easy Breakfast!
If you love crustless quiche (which is basically a frittata!), you’ll love this crustless bacon quiche recipe too!
Busy people need cooking hacks, right?
That’s where slow cookers and instant pots come in!
This is a low mess, super simple recipe that you can see for breakfast or dinner..(because we LOVE frittatas anytime!
Our family is addicted so several things…here’s just a few!
- Slow Cooker Recipes
- Rice cooker recipes
- Air Fryer Recipes
- Smoothie Recipes
Our favorite kitchen appliances are always busy creating a new recipe!
And I personally love the slow cooker recipes…even in a world of instant pot fans!
Its pretty difficult to get the flavor a slow cooker delivers.
But breakfasts made in crock pots are even more magical.
Because you can toss everything in the crock pot super early, exercise, shower and have morning quiet time all before serving your family a hot, flavor-filled recipe.
Plus, I love a recipe that gets protein and veggies into one dish!
Ready to try a new breakfast recipe?
Download and print it below!
Slow Cooker Spinach Frittata
- 1 1/2-2 cups spinach fresh
- 6 slices bacon chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup tomato diced
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- dash salt and pepper
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- Line the slow cooker pot with parchment paper.
- Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and add the seasonings.
- Pour the eggs into the slow cooker insert.
- Take the spinach leaves and stack them on top of each other. Slice them thinly (chiffonade).
- Mix the spinach, cheddar, tomato and bacon all into a bowl and combine well.
- Sprinkle this mixture over the eggs and push them down with a spoon to ensure they are sitting in the egg mixture.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours .
- When cook time is complete, lift the frittata out by the parchment paper and let cool slightly before turning it out onto a platter and cutting into slices.