Fresh Mangos Make this Orange Drink Amazing!
When my family and I plan special occasions and family nights, I always try to think of a fun drink to make.
Shakes, smoothies, teas, punch, floats — you name it and our family has tried it to try to add a dash of fun to our day-to-day family life.
And let me tell you, this sparkling mango citrus drink was a HUGE hit!
Ingredients Needed For Mango Orange Drink:
- granulated sugar
- orange juice
- sparkling water
Just those few ingredients,plus a blender, is all you need for this amazing, non-alcoholic drink!
We use this for special occasions, picnics, summer days, and any day that needs a pick me up!
You can also switch out the sugar with honey or stevia!
But hey, let’s talk about this amazing drink for a minute!
I love fresh, ripened mangoes.
Mmm…and so do my kiddos!
This drink takes the amazing flavors of fresh mangoes and orange juice to create a celebration in your mouth!
And of course, we add some sparkling water to keep things bubbly and fun!
And, guess what?
This drink is seriously almost fool-proof!
My kids love to stand by and watch the blender whip up this citrus drink.
They grab their glasses and wait for the tangy sweetness to pour out!
When things heat up and you want to share a moment or two with your family, this fun, sparkling drink will do the trick!
More Drinks and Shakes Recipes:
- 2 mangoes, peeled & sliced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups Minute Maid® orange juice
- juice of two limes
- 10 ice cubes
- 2 cups sparkling water
- Place all ingredients except sparkling water into blender.
- Blend until drink is smooth and creamy.
- Serve over ice and add sparkling water to taste and stir to mix all the bubbliness in. (I typically fill the glass 3/4 full with the drink, then top it off with the sparkling water.
Nutrition Information:Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g