Pumpkins! Pumpkins! Pumpkins!
Crazy easy pumpkin crafts will have your kiddos super excited about pumpkin season!
And for teachers and parents, we’ve kept these pumpkin crafts crazy easy!
Pumpkin season is a super-fun time to connect with your child. But it’s also an extremely busy season.
Don’t pressure yourself to complete ALL of these simple carats. Just choose two or three and enjoy those crafting memories.
Keep it simple.
Keep it fun.
The moment you and your kids get stressed about a craft is the exact moment that crafts love their purpose.
What’s the Purpose of Easy Pumpkin Crafts
To create beautiful pumpkin-themed projects with your favorite people.
But something you can treasure and put in the keepsake box for years to come!
Ready to start crafting?
Check out the list below — but only if you promise to not go overboard! ;0)
20 Crazy Easy Pumpkin Crafts for Kids
- This is by FAR my fave — Easy Paper Pumpkins!. These are awesome because you can save them and use them for decor every single year! It’s a fun win for teachers, kids and parents! Now go make some paper pumpkins! YAY!
- this pumpkin pie has zero calories — pretty awesome right? Enjoy some fun giggles when you and your kiddo make this Pumpkin Pie Craft.
- If you love paper pumpkins, here’s ANOTHER paper pumpkin craft with a different type of style! I would make BOTH paper pumpkin crafts if I were you! Just sayin’ :)
- Yarn Pumpkins are super-cute and simple to make! Definitely a pumpkin craft that kids will love!
- Any craft with pom moms are super simple, right? These Pom Pom Pumpkins are crazy easy and kids LOVE them during pumpkin season!
- These Gratitude Pumpkins are super-sweet and a perfect way to focus on giving thanks! Craft and character lesson in ONE!
- So cool! These Color Mixing Pumpkins will amaze your little pumpkins!
- Oooh! Who knew you could make pumpkin crafts from styrofoam cups? Check out this Syrofoam Pumpkin crazy easy craft for kids!
- These are super-fun for pretend play! Make a Paper Plate Pumpkin Mask for an easy pumpkin craft day!
- Pumpkins make super-cute sun catchers! Don’t believe me? Make these Pumpkin Suncatchers and see for yourself!
- Chalkboard pumpkins are super-fun to try writing skills on! Make it even more silly and write each other fun messages throughout the day!
- Get ready for some painting! Try this Fizzy Pumpkin Craft for a colorful, pumpkin time!
- Oh yeah! Keep it simple by Painting Pumpkin Rocks with your kids!
- Can’t have crafts without popsicle ticks, right? You’ll love these Popsicle Stick Pumpkins that are crazy easy to make!
- Pumpkin Stem Challenge turns pumpkin craft day into a BIG learning day!
- Get those tiny fingers painting! Fingerpainting Pumpkins will be a huge hit with the kids!
- Paper Bag Pumpkins encourage little ones to use lots of color during craft time!
- Marbling Pumpkins will use lots of nail polish — but it’s worth all the fun and pretty pumpkins!
- Printable Pumpkin Twister takes an easy craft and turns into a crazy-fun game! Great way to teach colors and coordination too!
- Encourage your child is recognize her name with this Pumpkin Name Craft.
Enjoy these crazy-easy pumpkin crafts for kids! Perfect for families and classrooms!