Are you familiar with the life-changing, ever-so-awesome beef dump recipes? If not, you’re about to meet your new best friends — beef dump recipes all wrapped up in a crock pot. And, by the way, they make your house smell ahhh—mazing!
Life’s getting a little bit hectic right now, right? I know, life is hectic already, but especially during the holiday season! My crockpot has been super-busy with our family meals, but no one seems to mind that I am spending less time in the kitchen this month. Why? Because they’re still getting a wholesome, hot, yummy meal every single night.
Between holiday shopping, gatherings, traveling and cleaning, it’s hard to spare a few hours and whip up a hearty meal. But don’t be stressed over that fact! Instead work smarter — not harder! I love that saying!
I truly believe in hard work, but I also firmly believe in family time — and my crockpot? Well, I may just want to kiss it during the most wonderful time of the year!
In fact, I have a pretty big crowd coming to my house on December 25th, and I just may have two or three crackpots doing all the cooking for me!
Get ready to dig into these beef dump recipes that you can cook up in your crockpot. Oh yeah, and you may want to tell your crockpot to pucker up!
Best Beef Dump Crockpot Recipes
- Smorgasbord. Head on over to one of my food blogger, busy mom, in real life friend’s website to see some of the best of the best beef dump crock-pot recipes. In fact, you’ll definitely want to dig into her chicken dump recipes too! I couldn’t just list one, because she has so many! But you won’t be sorry you grabbed some inspiration from this busy mom of a BIG multicultural family! Between raising some special needs children and managing a thriving business, she HAS to have some crockpot recipes up her sleeve — and she does! Enjoy!
- Broccoli beef. Mmm…how many times do I crave broccoli and beef from my fave, local Chinese restaurant? Too many to count! Enjoy this homemade version that’s crazy simple to make!
- Beef Stroganoff. I am not a fan of mushrooms, but when it comes to stroganoff — I become their acquaintance. You’ll love this easy-peasy version of a beef-lover classic!
- Corn chip chili pie. This is a fun recipe of a family fun night! Enjoy this easy beef dump recipe with extra sour cream and shredded cheese!
- Italian Bolognese. Ok, ok. So this recipe does not say to make it in the crockpot — but guess what? You can! Just toss all the ingredients in the crock pot and cook on high for four hours and then switch to the low setting for two additional hours. Add an additional 1/2 cup of water — and most of all — enjoy!
- Braised beef ragu polenta. Take argue to the next level with this amazing beef dump crockpot recipe! Isn’t it simply gorgeous?
- Balsamic roast beef. My husband and I always keep some quality extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar around the house. This
beef dump recipe looked too yummy to pass up when it featured my favorite vinegar!
What’s your favorite beef dump crockpot recipe? Share it with me on social media!