Red, White and Blue Cheesecake Dip!
Easy cheesecake recipes are some of my favorite treats!
This easy patriotic cheesecake dip is absolutely perfect for your patriotic-themed party!
This cheesecake dip recipe is a smidgen different foremother cheesecake dip recipes because it uses brown sugar instead of white!
Making this small change adds a fun toasted flavor to the dip that makes it “party food” material!
Ever have issues with creating super smooth cheesecake dip or no-bake cheeecake recipes?
HOW TO MAKE PATRIOTIC CHEESECAKE DIP EVEN BETTER!
Make sure all your ingredients are room temperature.
Your cream cheese should always be super soft to avoid large chunks of unmixed cream cheese in the cheesecake mixture.
And once you’ve whipped all the creamed cheese yumminess together, make you keep the cheesecake dip refrigerated until ready to serve.
Your guests will thank you.
Your tummy will thank you.
Your mother-in-law will thank you.
You get the point.
Cheesecake dips are always best served chilled.
Serve this super easy cheesecake dip with pretzels, cookies or durham crackers!
Pretzels add a fun sweet and salty flavor, graham crackers bring back the traditional no-bake cheesecake memories and cookies are perfect for the young at heart.
You can find edible pearls at your local grocery store in the cake decorating section.
Whichever way is more convenient for you — go for it!
Got kids at home?
They can make this recipe too — it’s that simple!
That’s a winning party recipe in my opinion!
Enjoy your red, white and blue cheesecake dip to celebrate your favorite patriotic holiday!
MORE CHEESECAKE RECIPES:
- 1 8 oz. block of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- red and blue food coloring
- white edible pearl sprinkles
- In a large mixing bowl, beat your cream cheese and butter together using a hand or stand mixer until creamy.
- Add vanilla extract and continue mixing.
- Mix in your powdered sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
- Scoop out 3/4 cup of the cheesecake dip and turn it blue with a couple drops of food coloring.
- Turn the rest of the remaining cheesecake dip red with a couple drops of food coloring.
- Scoop your red cheesecake dip into a small serving bowl, making an indentation in the center using a spoon.
- Scoop your blue cheesecake dip in the center and top with white sprinkles.
- 8. Serve with graham crackers or pretzel sticks and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g