One of the best parts of summer is diving into a gorgeous, fruity dessert — don’t you think? I love plunging into layers of fluffy, creamy and tangy fruitiness that tickle my tongue. These mini pineapple delights do just that — in every single bite.
But hey — it’s summer. That means we need easy-peasy desserts that we can whip up in just minutes — right?
You know you want to scoop into these gorgeous layers of fruity goodness!
Don’t worry — you can! This recipe is a cinch to make from start to finish.
Plus it stays tasting super fresh for several days so you can grab a delight at your leisure. Freeze them too — they’re amazing frozen!
What about last minute summer parties with your friends? Our family has been known to fellowship with other families last minute, and several times per month. It’s always handy to have an easy recipe to throw together that the whole gang will love!
If you’re ready to spoon some sweet and tangy yumminess onto your plate, then try this easy recipe that’s actually from my husband’s grandmother. She’s kind of the queen of easy desserts like pineapple dump cake and pineapple delight. I think I’ll visit her more often to so in her genius recipes!
So tell me, dear reader, what’s your favorite, go-to, summer recipe? I have several up my sleeve, but love serving fruity desserts in the summer — it really seems to perk everyone up!
Enjoy the recipe below and share it with your friends, because REAL friends share recipes — wink, wink!
Easy Mini Pineapple Delights
- 1 15.2 5 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1 package pineapple gelatin
- 8 oz. whipped cream
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 7 tablespoons butter melted
- dash salt
- Stir whipped cream, crushed pineapple and gelatin in large bowl until smooth and creamy.
- In separate medium-sized bowl, stir graham crackers, sugar, butter and a dash salt together until incorporated.
- Press graham cracker mixture into bottoms of 12 muffin tins.
- Gently spread pineapple mixture on top.
- Freeze for two hours, or until firm.
- Remove from freezer and top with additional whipped cream.