No bake, blue raspberry Kool-aid pie is a super simple recipe that kids, moms and guests absolutely love!
Easy-peasy desserts always taste the best! This blue raspberry Kool-Aid pie is no exception to that rule! It’s creamy and packed with your fave raspberry flavor!
When the weather heats up, cool, smooth and creamy desserts become all the rage. I’ll take any excuse not to heat up the oven!
That’s exactly why I keep a stash of no-bake recipes to choose from on the weekends! I’m an oven-avoiding mama — except during the holidays of course!
I’ll give you a sneak peak at my most fave no-bake desserts so you can add them to your list too!
No Bake Desserts for Moms Who Love Blue Raspberry KoolAid Pie
You cannot peak army list if you don’t love blue raspberry KoolAid pie! ;0)
- Totally Easy No Bake Key Lime Pie Tarts
- No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
- No Bake Black Forrest Cheesecake Squares
- No Bake Snickers Cheesecake Bites
- No Fuss Chocolate Truffles
- Easy Oreo Dessert
- Frozen Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bites
- Cherry Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups
Simple recipes are my favorite because it means my family or guests get a nice treat and I don’t have to be stressed about it!
Plus, recipes as easy and simple as this one are always “on call”. That means, I can make them last minute or for a late night treat.
Oooh! Did I mention this was no-bake? Yep. Now you’re digging into your kitchen cabinets looking for the recipes, aren’t you? No one has to say no-bake twice to a busy mom!
I love the color blue, don’t you?
It’s calming and absolutely gorgeous.
I can’t help but live out one of my favorite colors in dessert recipes! Anytime I get an opportunity to make anything blue, I go for it.
Like these blue velvet cupcakes — aren’t they just beautimous?
But if you’re more of a pink dessert type of gal, then you may want to try this Cherry Kool Aid Pie Recipe from Six Dollar Family. It’s so pretty!
Or you can try these tiny, lemonade versions of a Kool-aid pie!
Garnish our blue raspberry pie with fresh raspberries, strawberries and blueberries for an extra fruity kick.
And if you’re like me, you want the absolute smoothest of smooth pies that anyone ever dared to put in their mouth. My secrets to a smooth dessert?
Lean in closely.
These are no bake dessert tips from a no bake queen for life!
Secrets to Perfect, No Bake Desserts
- My Kitchen Aid Mixer. Yes, it’s an expensive secret, but when you cook, bake and create recipes all the time it’s worth the one-time investment. I use mine constantly and my mixer earns its keep! It makes gorgeous, fluffy whipped cream too!
- Patience. Don’t rush the no-bake process. If a recipe instructs you to refrigerate any mixture for a certain period of time, do it. If it takes a smidge longer than you expect to get the filling creamy, keep beating or whisking! Take your time and you’ll be rewarded!
- Cool, not cold, ingredients. No bake desserts tend to do better if they’re slightly warmed than a super cold temperature when you’re creating them. This helps everything blend more easily. But, refrigerate immediately to keep the dessert chilled for serving!
- Just enough liquid. Don’t overdo the milk or whipping cream. Keep liquid measurements accurate, or even venture out and add a little less than the recipe instructs. This way, you get a solid, no bake dessert instead of a liquidy one. You can always add more liquid if you need it!
If you’re looking for a fresh, beautifully smooth pie to serve your family and friends, this blue raspberry pie will ge the job done!
Be sure you print out the recipe and have it handy! Why? Because everyone that snags a piece of this pie will ask you for it!
Do you make no-bake recipes? What’s your favorite recipe? Share it with me on social media!
Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g