School’s out! That means easy summer lunch ideas for moms and kids are a must-have! Kids and moms need more time to enjoy the summer weather, crazy vacations and of course — catching fireflies!
To give you and your kids a stress-free summer with lots of yummy food, I’m offering you a huge list of ideas that will be a winner with moms and kids!
Easy Summer Lunch Ideas for Moms and Kids
- Italian skillet. Oh yeah. This is my go-to meal during the week! I’ve been making it for years and no one is tired of it yet!
- Quesadillas. This is one of those fun ideas I wish I had com up with sooner! Easy and versatile, each kid can pick out their very own flavors for a personalized quesadilla.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s. Yes, definitely! This kid-friendly restaurant has just rolled out an awesome lunch buffet that’s summer budget friendly! My kids and I just headed there the other week and had a blast! My daughter is on a strict, gluten-free diet and guess what? They even had gluten-free pizza! They served it on a separate pan and even had a separated pizza cutter that was labeled gluten-free. She was one happy pizza-eater that day!
- Stove-top Bacon Shells and Cheese. We never use the box macaroni and cheese anymore after diving into this recipe! The tiny pieces of bacon make this recipe top notch!
- Easy Sloppy Joes. Move over canned sauce! This homemade, super-simple recipe will knock your kids’ socks off! And do me a teensy, weeny favor? Add a slice of cheese on these babies!
- Easy Chicken Salad. I love I can whip up this ahh-mazing salad the night before and we can just grab some bread and make some quick and yummy sandwiches! Kitchen never gets hot and kids and mom enjoy a change-up on quick lunches!
- Tater Tot Nachos. These are really popular on Pinterest right now! Head on over and find out why!
- Meatless burritos. Just a few simple ingredients get this easy summer lunch on the table!
What easy summer lunch ideas so you have? Share them with us on Facebook!